Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

Recommended Posts

uk has to sign the wa.........so how is labour going to have a referendum including remoan after the uk has left.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Any British tourist that takes any of them items on holiday in the first place should be shot on sight and their dead bodies fed to pigs. Just my opinion.

Don't forget the Union Jack shorts :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sort of person who takes pork pies on holiday with them is the sort of person who probably supports a no deal Brexit and will proudly guzzle a fortnight’s  supply of Cornish pasty in the custom queue at Marbaella Airport, thinking it a small price to pay if it means a Spanish tourist visiting the U.K. is prevented from being Chorizo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Declan said:

The sort of person who takes pork pies on holiday with them is the sort of person who probably supports a no deal Brexit and will proudly guzzle a fortnight’s  supply of Cornish pasty in the custom queue at Marbaella Airport, thinking it a small price to pay if it means a Spanish tourist visiting the U.K. is prevented from being Chorizo. 

but the remoans told us that the uk wouldn't be able to travel........

make ya mind up.......

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

but the remoans told us that the uk wouldn't be able to travel........

make ya mind up.......

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

 

Under a no deal Brexit then travel will be more difficult - no more using the EU channels and increased customs checks.

Possibility of visas being introduced - I have seen the EU announced something about this today but I have not read the detail.

But you will have a blue passport (made in France).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, woody2 said:

but the remoans told us that the uk wouldn't be able to travel........

make ya mind up.......

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

 

But he will not be allowed to take the pasty to the EU if there is a no deal Brexit or any other raw animal products such as bones, gelatin, blood and etc ...It will be like USA and Australia where taking in meat, cheese etc on the person or luggage is not allowed. EU apparently said this today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a scream if voting Brexit led to a Labour govt by default under Corbyn which then has the support of the people to close IOM and CI tax fiddling services to make the rich pay for the NHS I think a lot of people will say good job and good riddance....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Under a no deal Brexit then travel will be more difficult - no more using the EU channels and increased customs checks.

Possibility of visas being introduced - I have seen the EU announced something about this today but I have not read the detail.

But you will have a blue passport (made in France).

no it won't.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

But he will not be allowed to take the pasty to the EU if there is a no deal Brexit or any other raw animal products such as bones, gelatin, blood and etc ...It will be like USA and Australia where taking in meat, cheese etc on the person or luggage is not allowed. EU apparently said this today...

it also works in reverse.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrie Stevens said:

What a scream if voting Brexit led to a Labour govt by default under Corbyn which then has the support of the people to close IOM and CI tax fiddling services to make the rich pay for the NHS I think a lot of people will say good job and good riddance....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-47525455

Can MPs force laws on the Crown dependencies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it also works in reverse.........

Only if the UK imposes but as they said no one would force the British to eat only UK cheese

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, woody2 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-47525455

Can MPs force laws on the Crown dependencies?

They do not have to interfere as they can simply declare all offshore schemes used by persons resident, ordinarily resident and domiciled in UK to be not recognised and seen as artificial contrivances which in some areas is already advanced ie service companies and deferred pay by self employed, BBC media folk etc No need to impose laws. Banks in UK already operate under licence and for some time cooperation with HMRC has been forced on them ie information given ..interest payments etc...No need to legislate for the CDs to stifle certain business where it is UK related. Outside UK  business is another matter but Corbyn promising action will be populist like Brexit with the peasants and damage Island's business elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Under a no deal Brexit then travel will be more difficult - no more using the EU channels and increased customs checks.

Possibility of visas being introduced - I have seen the EU announced something about this today but I have not read the detail.

But you will have a blue passport (made in France).

Now pigeon racing not allowed under no deal Brexit as they will not permit the birds to be carried over the Channel for release..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, woody2 said:

 

the only person likely to be eating a cornish nasty is that bloke from ramsay......... 

 

Mohammed?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...