Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
fatshaft

So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The "lies of remain" had a kernal of truth in them called international regulations.

The "lies of brexit" were pure bollox.

A "bag carrier for the liberal elite" indeed - that's exactly the kind of brexit bollox I'm talking about.

Who writes your stuff, Paul Dacre?

Laughable!

It's so piss-poor and ridiculous I'm going to chuckle about the "bag carrier" for some time to come. Thanks for that....

 

Welcome. Don't mention it.

Project Fear had no truth in it at all. Remember the instant recession we were going to have the day after the vote? The mass unemployment?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

 

If the claims made during the referendum were true then brexit would have happened three years ago. Each time the gobshites have to face reality there’s delay, resignation and can kicking. It was sold on a pack of lies and blaming the failures of brexiteers on remainers makes you look like a brainwashed cult member. 

You cannot deny the facts. Never once has the UK negotiation team challenged the basic tenets of the EU position. They have danced to Brussels' tune right down the line. You lot (and they) simply accept the arbitrary EU stated lines in the sand as immovable gospel, as do the BBC, saying such things as: "Well the EU have said they are not going to do....... (whatever it is)." and this is simply accepted as the last word on the matter. It is alien to anyone who has ever been involved in a serious negotiation.

Not surprising of course, because you (and they) are supporters of the EU and its agenda.

Edited by woolley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

How’s your bollocks squeezing analogy going?

Debunked you on it earlier.

8 hours ago, woolley said:

No, not at all. Your contention, whilst vividly artistic, is also simplistic, untested and one dimensional, as usual. What you say is all very well in theory. In practice it is a little like nuclear mutual assured destruction. It doesn't matter if power A has 10 nuclear warheads aimed at power B's capital provided power B has a couple aimed at power A's capital. You see the damage is still severe and not evenly distributed.

A lot of immensely powerful people in the EU make a very nice packet out of the £340 billion pounds of imports the UK buys from them. They do not want that to be disrupted so they would always send Brussels back to the table. The problem that we have, of course, is that the craven idiots in Parliament are undermining their own side by constantly wittering that they will not countenance no deal. We all know that they are EU adherents anyway who have been manoeuvreing in the direction of a second referendum for 3 years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Welcome. Don't mention it.

Project Fear had no truth in it at all. Remember the instant recession we were going to have the day after the vote? The mass unemployment?

 

Project fear was based on Cameron’s promise to trigger article fifty on the 24th of June 2016, not the 29th of March 2017. It was based on the assumption that the government would implement the vote, not on finding ways of avoiding implementing the vote once the monumental idiocy became apparent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Freggyragh said:

Project fear was based on Cameron’s promise to trigger article fifty on the 24th of June 2016, not the 29th of March 2017. It was based on the assumption that the government would implement the vote, not on finding ways of avoiding implementing the vote once the monumental idiocy became apparent. 

Ah right. You're making more stuff up again. Of course, at this stage it's been finding ways of doing nothing for 3 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, woolley said:

Debunked you on it earlier.

 

Tell you what, how about we settle this with a bollock kicking contest - you’ll be limited to 37psi and I’ll be limited to 107psi. (Very generous, seeing as I haven’t factored in all the third party deals that will render you sterile before we begin). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, woolley said:

Ah right. You're making more stuff up again. Of course, at this stage it's been finding ways of doing nothing for 3 years.

Which bit?

Edited by Freggyragh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Tell you what, how about we settle this with a bollock kicking contest - you’ll be limited to 37psi and I’ll be limited to 107psi. (Very generous, seeing as I haven’t factored in all the third party deals that will render you sterile before we begin). 

You are taking the testicles too much to heart. It was just a figure of speech in the first instance and is not really a valid analogy. The mutually assured destruction one is far more appropriate. Do you really believe that all of those European industry magnates who sell billions to the UK every year are going to stand idly by while Tusk and co have a strop by stopping trade with the UK? Ridiculous! One thing where bollocks are relevant is that the UK needs to find some people who have a set to deal with the negotiation. Up to now they haven't managed that. Or of course we could just do what Parliament wants and revoke Art. 50.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you got so balls deep into this Brexshit bollocks woolley that you can't see the way out anymore, but please try to dial back the kool-aid consumption.

Every time Brexit negotiations failed...you said it was a remainers fault (despite the chief "negotiators" being leavers and us "holding all the cards").

Every time some forecast came out saying that Brexit was going to have a negative impact...you say it was Project Fear (and even when said projection became true..."Its not Brexit's fault")

Every time a Leave Campaigner is shown to be a lying scumbag who demonstrably is only in it to make themselves and their not-liberal elite mates richer, you moan about Corbyn or Abbott or liberal elites.

It is high time that people who voted Leave and those who support Brexit owned the abject failure that is Brexit, rather than blaming anyone else around them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, woolley said:

Of course you are not a member of the liberal elite, but like so many others you are a bag carrier for it...

Starting to sound like Manxy and calling everyone who isn't against 5G (Pro-Brexit) is a shill for Huwaei (Remainers)...

Quote

What about lies of Remain, Project Fear, planes won't fly etc, etc?

But what about the truths of Remain?  The only Project Fear (as I have shown time and time again) was the likes of Farage and his ilk.

Here is an interesting list:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-companies-leaving-uk-list-job-cuts-eu-no-deal-customs-union-a8792296.html

Now, before you get too bubbly at the gusset, not all of the companies have specifically stated Brexit as the cause of leaving the UK, but (and it is a big but), is it not a massive co-incidence that said companies are moving from the UK around the time of Brexit and made no noises pre-Brexit?

The economic and political environment is not exactly a business utopia is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reached the end of the line in terms of a rationale for brexit some time ago. It’s now a question of faith, not logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Reached the end of the line in terms of a rationale for brexit some time ago. It’s now a question of faith, not logic.

Not bad.

Not bad at all.

For a "bag carrier for the liberal elite" that is!

Every time I think about just how unbelievably naff that is it makes me smile...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, woolley said:

You are taking the testicles too much to heart. It was just a figure of speech in the first instance and is not really a valid analogy. The mutually assured destruction one is far more appropriate. Do you really believe that all of those European industry magnates who sell billions to the UK every year are going to stand idly by while Tusk and co have a strop by stopping trade with the UK? Ridiculous! One thing where bollocks are relevant is that the UK needs to find some people who have a set to deal with the negotiation. Up to now they haven't managed that. Or of course we could just do what Parliament wants and revoke Art. 50.

Tell that to the UK car workers.

What's left of them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Bag carrier for the liberal elite?’ I wonder when you’re going to realise what a twit you’ve become.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...