Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Albert Tatlock

Bike law

well we've all done thatlaugh.png llap .

That said I suspect it's the minority of cyclists who would agree with J2's views .flowers.gif

Edit to add .... you beat me to it Mr Slaugh.png

Edited by paswt

What exactly happens when someone in skintight and presumably waterproof trousers farts anyway? Does it just stay in there until you take them off?

What exactly happens when someone in skintight and presumably waterproof trousers farts anyway? Does it just stay in there until you take them off?

if they are wearing tights do they blow their shoes off?........ I'll get my coatflowers.gifbiggrin.png

if they are wearing tights do they blow their shoes off?........ I'll get my coatflowers.gifbiggrin.png

I'd suggest a hat,stout umbrella and galoshes after that one.

Its not so much the overtaking distance that's the real issue, its the wanting to make drivers default responsible for any accident involving a cyclist and so have to prove their innocence.

Guilty until proven innocent?

Still waiting for a link to where this idea of guilty till proven innocent comes from?

Had a look myself and could only find a story on Manx Radio, which merely states that in cases of accidents involving a cyclist and a car driver the motorist is at fault in 90% of cases.

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/drivers-90-per-cent-responsible-for-cycle-accidents/

http://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/island-lagging-behind-in-cycle-safety/

• Like 1

'Campaigners want full responsibility to fall on motorists' is the strapline added my Manx radio with no further clarification, obvious rubbish journalism it certainly does not say presumed guilt in any incident. I would take this to mean motorists should be responsible for ensuring cyclists safety when passing.

Far too many selfish cyclists out there who don't seem to have road manners or a sense of survival. Best option for that type?,veneered mdf.

Far too many selfish cyclists out there who don't seem to have road manners or a sense of survival. Best option for that type?,veneered mdf.

You have some obvious repressed homosexual issues, the sexy lycra men making you all confused and angry.

This thread just further supports my view that cyclists are smug, arrogant men who are never ever ever wrong. I bet they sniff their own farts in self adoration at their magnificence.

The best part of you dribbled down your dad's leg

• Like 1

The moustache, the singlet, the relationships with men.

the "wife" the girls on tour, the fact band member didn't know.

but you did? makes you one of them......

This thread just further supports my view that cyclists are smug, arrogant men who are never ever ever wrong. I bet they sniff their own farts in self adoration at their magnificence.

The best part of you dribbled down your dad's leg

I'm pretty sure my huge brain, ruggedly handsome looks, charming personality and massive knob have never dribbled down my dad's leg.

Edited by llap