Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Douglas Prom

Miss Isle of Man

You probably like them anyway though Woolley. Im sure you can have a bit of cock without having to confront the fact that you might actually be a bit of a bender?

Nah. Tends to be 100% women I'm afraid. Never been attracted to the one-eyed milkman.

But a one eyed milk maid. That's a different kettle of fish clearly ;-)

You probably like them anyway though Woolley. Im sure you can have a bit of cock without having to confront the fact that you might actually be a bit of a bender?

Nah. Tends to be 100% women I'm afraid. Never been attracted to the one-eyed milkman.

Jack is just upset from the time when he dropped the soap during his first Prison shower.

• Like 1

Your obsession with prison sex is quite telling notwell. Is that how they converted you?

Jack is just upset from the time when he dropped the soap during his first Prison shower.

He does seem to be a bit pre-occupied with male/male sex

• Like 1

Your obsession with prison wifi is pretty boring notwell as clearly nobody is in prison and as far as I'm aware nobody gets wifi in prison. You Quilp, Neil Down (great name for someone who sucks off ladyboys), and Woolly and Tarne are pretty sad spending all the hours when everyone else is working on an Internet forum talking angry shite for no real purpose.

Your obsession with prison wifi is pretty boring notwell as clearly nobody is in prison and as far as I'm aware nobody gets wifi in prison. You Quilp, Neil Down (great name for someone who sucks off ladyboys), and Woolly and Tarne are pretty sad spending all the hours when everyone else is working on an Internet forum talking angry shite for no real purpose.

You're the angry one! Is that why you're in prison?

Typical MF thread...

Typical Douglas Prom, Notwel, or Quilp thread. Angry fuckwits with too much time on their hands and who can spend all day using various sock puppets to antagonise people who don't agree with their government sponsored view of the world. Must be civil servants as anyone else would get sacked for wasting so much time pissing about online during work.

Edited by JackCarter

Oh the irony