Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
the stinking enigma

terrorist group wins oscar

Did they polish their helmets before accepting the award?

In what way would you say they are a terrorist organisation? Their mission statement is literally "to save the greatest number of lives in the shortest possible time and to minimize further injury to people and damage to property."

They have been accussed of having links to the Syrian Rebels. Although it isn't clear if tthey are the "good" Rebels we were arming and training (which then ran off to join IS) or the bad Rebels who are supposedly armed and trained by Iran/Palestine/etc

They have been accussed of having links to the Syrian Rebels. Although it isn't clear if tthey are the "good" Rebels we were arming and training (which then ran off to join IS) or the bad Rebels who are supposedly armed and trained by Iran/Palestine/etc

Yes, I had heard that. I have no doubt they probably have had to have some links with them to be able to operate all over the place in Syria but I don't really think it is possible for an organisation that is publicly neutral and who's public aim is to minimise loss of life in a war-zone to be a terrorist organisation... kind of goes against the definition of terrorist surely?

i am more pissed off with that moonlight film.....

......it didn't have cybill shepherd or bruce willis in it

Yes, I had heard that. I have no doubt they probably have had to have some links with them to be able to operate all over the place in Syria but I don't really think it is possible for an organisation that is publicly neutral and who's public aim is to minimise loss of life in a war-zone to be a terrorist organisation... kind of goes against the definition of terrorist surely?

The prophet himself says in the a-hadith, "war is deceit."

• Like 1