Ramsey Courthouse For Sale

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You posted a “confused” emoji on my reply to Derek. Sorry to disappoint you thinking I was on a rant. Next time then eh ?

I’ve honestly got no idea what your gobbing off about now. Let’s leave it there.  

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite.   Northern Courts were held in church halls and all sorts of odd places.   A new court was being built in Douglas by the Duke of Atholl as Governor out of revenues belonging to the Cr

The hall was full and the general impression given was that there are other options, but initially lets not be provocative and see how it plays out before plans are put into play.   Then members of

No .Bloody hell .No!The principle of a war memorial is not to remember the wars - or glorify any war - or our glorious leaders on horse back in bronze but it is to remind us that people died, mostl

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Declan said:

Fair enough. But if we let the proximity to scenes of past horrors put us off our drink there'd be no pubs on the TT course.

No comparison at all. Only one that could possibly be considered would be the Raven

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

I’ve honestly got no idea what your gobbing off about now. Let’s leave it there. Looks like several on this forum have started early tonight. But then I suppose it is the first Friday after pay day. 

TSOS. I posted a reply to Derek Flint and you flagged up a” confused” emoji or whatever the term is this week. Why is that so hard to understand ?

33 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Sorry what have I posted now? You seem to be starting early tonight. 

I would suggest it's you starting early, can't you remember what button you click now...

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

TSOS. I posted a reply to Derek Flint and you flagged up a” confused” emoji or whatever the term is this week. Why is that so hard to understand ?

he's fishing for a bite dilli, ignore him and he might go away. that or stinky will ban everybody...

• Haha 1
Just now, the stinking enigma said:

Desist. Or be eliminated

TSOS says that it’s not him. It’s the big boys causing the trouble then running away. St.TSOS Is innocent, I saw it on a poster today outside Gov. buildings.

6 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

:lol: I’m out of this - as I said above I’m not arguing and I’ve got no intention of biting. Some posters could start a fight in an empty room! 

image-450w-567110461.jpg

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

:lol: I’m out of this - as I said above I’m not arguing and I’ve got no intention of biting. Some posters could start a fight in an empty room! 

Not arguing. You are losing your touch . 
or maybe you  have lost your torch and can’t see which way to go.

I believe in karma. Your crap will always come back and bite your arse.

Edited by dilligaf