Ramsey Courthouse For Sale

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

Really and with the very best intentions I think you need to calm down. What has Derek ever done to you or your family? You seem to be totally obsessed with attacking him for some reason :flowers:

I won’t be posting the answer on here. If I could trust you I would PM you. 
But I don’t, so I won’t. Sorry.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite.   Northern Courts were held in church halls and all sorts of odd places.   A new court was being built in Douglas by the Duke of Atholl as Governor out of revenues belonging to the Cr

The hall was full and the general impression given was that there are other options, but initially lets not be provocative and see how it plays out before plans are put into play.   Then members of

No .Bloody hell .No!The principle of a war memorial is not to remember the wars - or glorify any war - or our glorious leaders on horse back in bronze but it is to remind us that people died, mostl

Posted Images

Anyway, much as it's fun to hear about everyone's little foibles, back on topic, what use is Ramsey Courthouse going to be put to? Cafe, restaurant, little Ramsey themed museum?

Edited by Max Power
22 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

The IOM should fully adopt legalization and licensed cultivation as a way out of this. It would raise a lot of revenue. It won’t happen though. 

Not while they grant H&B their every wish.

• Like 1

By the time tourists are allowed back people could have done a couple of grows, everything could be in place for a massive cash injection to the Island. It is so so obvious. You'd have MERA paid back in 2 months.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

By the time tourists are allowed back people could have done a couple of grows, everything could be in place for a massive cash injection to the Island. It is so so obvious. You'd have MERA paid back in 2 months.

We could make up some great fake news around it too as a cure for Covid! Everyone’s a winner! 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyearlenbaugh/2020/07/15/cbd-for-coronavirus-new-study-adds-evidence-for-cannabis-as-covid-19-treatment/#23d57973382d

27 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Anyway, much as it's fun to hear about everyone's little foibles, back on topic, what use is Ramsey Courthouse going to be put to? Cafe, restaurant, little Ramsey themed museum?

Ramsey needs more businesses, I would fit it out as serviced starter offices with a communal canteen/ eating area and the like.

Keep the rents low and have short lease terms if required although longer could be granted. Have some sort of incentive like all your rent back if you move out to expand and stay in Ramsey. Just a thought, I have not been inside it for years and don't know how well it would divide into small offices.

• Like 2

As Derek Flint has previously posted, it would need considerable change just to comply with fire regs. It's not that great a space inside either. There's bigger bar rooms in pubs.

14 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

As Derek Flint has previously posted, it would need considerable change just to comply with fire regs. It's not that great a space inside either. There's bigger bar rooms in pubs.

I had to give evidence in there as a kid in the 70's, seemed a massively daunting place at the time!

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

Maybe he arrested him once.

Not in a million years. Flint is not the be all and end all he thinks he is. Believe me. I’ve never been arrested ever in all my 64 years.

Flinty needs to think about how he is perceived by the public in general. Not by the faithful followers on here kissing arse. 

2 minutes ago, finlo said:

I had to give evidence in there as a kid in the 70's, seemed a massively daunting place at the time!

Doubtless a massive offence too...You should have had lights and brakes on your pushbike then... :lol:

• Haha 1