Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Flybe nosedives on profits warning

38 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I can’t see Loganair putting any of the new/expanded services into the air until we have a full unrestricted reopened border. I suspect part of this announcement is a bit of poker playing with Stobart (and others).

How about a usable airport check in hall...? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As predicted, when his holiness the Chief Cockwomble was interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning, his only reference was about TT visitors being able to get here. No mention of the effect on residen

Writing the adverts now, ‘Steam Packet Airlines, if there ain’t a boat in the morning, there probably won’t be a plane either’.

I think when most people hear of a contingency plan being in place the expectation is for that contingency plan to kick in immediately upon the happening of the event the contingency was planned for.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

How about a usable airport check in hall...? 😂

Fuxx knows where Annies 1.75 million passengers are going to check in , could be a bit tight round the cubicles !

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, asitis said:

...a bit tight round the cubicles !

She certainly is.

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Anyone said:

I’ve heard Loganair don’t plan to hang around. If COMIN keep borders closed until the next election which is likely then they’ll dump all IOM routes as will Easy Jet.

I doubt that because there’s money to be made when the borders do open.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Anyone said:

I’ve heard Loganair don’t plan to hang around. If COMIN keep borders closed until the next election which is likely then they’ll dump all IOM routes as will Easy Jet.

Yeah we should just open the borders so Logan and Easy can make a few pennies. Sound that. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Anyone said:

Well I suppose we should just all shut up the shop , cower under the stairs and whatever.

We wouldn't know, we're all thick on here apparently.

Much of what we can do appears to me to be hinged around getting the population vaccinated, the sooner we do that imo the better. The same urgency to get the island fully open again doesn't seem to have filtered down to Government !.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Not good news for Logan air as they took over many of their routes & not enough traffic for 2