Jump to content

Flybe nosedives on profits warning


Recommended Posts

Nobody panic, we have highly paid industry professionals here who have head room for 2.5 million passengers per annum so this won't be an issue!

Looks grim I'm afraid!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As predicted, when his holiness the Chief Cockwomble was interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning, his only reference was about TT visitors being able to get here. No mention of the effect on residen

I think when most people hear of a contingency plan being in place the expectation is for that contingency plan to kick in immediately upon the happening of the event the contingency was planned for.

Writing the adverts now, ‘Steam Packet Airlines, if there ain’t a boat in the morning, there probably won’t be a plane either’.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, asitis said:

Nobody panic, we have highly paid industry professionals here who have head room for 2.5 million passengers per annum so this won't be an issue!

Looks grim I'm afraid!

If as GD4ELI's previous post, Flybe do 50% of IoM flights (am I reading that right?) then it's going to make a hole in the passenger numbers business case for a while anyway?

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

If as GD4LI's previous post, Flybe do 50% of IoM flights (am I reading that right?) then it's going to make a hole in the passenger numbers business case for a while anyway?

Its not good news for the island! mind you there has always been a huge hole in the numbers game since before we splurged cash in 2006!

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is sad as well as worrying to say the least ..even though it's been expected . Anyone have any insight into Stobart flights ? as I'm heading out in a few weeks with Etihad and both outward and homeward legs are with Stobart , on behalf of Flybe 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fl be have over a grand of our hard earned money in their bank, for several future flights. Are we going to get it back  if fly be don’t fly ?

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Fl be have over a grand of our hard earned money in their bank, for several future flights. Are we going to get it back  if fly be don’t fly ?

 

Yes very worrying , and if past examples are anything to go by it could be a struggle . My flights were all booked through Etihad so they have to  find alternatives or offer refund so I think I'm not in such a bad position while your situation is worrying . Feel for you 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Fl be have over a grand of our hard earned money in their bank, for several future flights. Are we going to get it back  if fly be don’t fly ?

How did you pay - Credit card, Debit card? Any insurance?

If you paid by CC you should be fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GD4ELI said:

How did you pay - Credit card, Debit card? Any insurance?

If you paid by CC you should be fine.

Paid by debit canard. Never thought there would be an issue. But yes, we has travel insurance

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Fl be have over a grand of our hard earned money in their bank, for several future flights. Are we going to get it back. 

You’ll be fucked if you didn’t pay be credit card liabilities will by far outweigh assets. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dilligaf said:

Paid by debit canard. Never thought there would be an issue. But yes, we has travel insurance

Time to start reading the T&C then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...