On 8/23/2018 at 10:03 PM, thesultanofsheight said:

Clearly she paid virtually nothing back in hindsight. It will take her a few years to work off £194K. The horse box will surely be the first to go. 

she'll end up with a bigger box trying to work that lot off......

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would forgive her one.

What she needs is a good lawyer

nick 30k from an advocate and get locked up, con money in benefits fraud and get a slap, the legal system looks after its own, I bet she was expecting a suspended sentence and pay any monies owed

Posted Images

On 4/3/2017 at 2:45 PM, j2bad said:

Compare this to Wendy Baines, she got 18 months for £400,000 and that was not paid back, to lock up a young single mother is totally disproportionate. Also she appears to look after herself and loves animals, not like she blew the money on pizza and chips, so says a lot about her character surely.

Are the Bainese`s now out of the Jurby Hilton ?

Seems quite ridiculous to me to send her to prison for any length of time. As it says, she even paid back the full sum. It would be better for everyone including the taxpayer if she was simply allowed to return to work and pay off the sum total of the fines that had been accrued. It sounds like she is not being treated equally under the law at all. It's like somebody has it out for her in the judicial / legal system and has pushed for this.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Howard said:

Seems quite ridiculous to me to send her to prison for any length of time. As it says, she even paid back the full sum. It would be better for everyone including the taxpayer if she was simply allowed to return to work and pay off the sum total of the fines that had been accrued. It sounds like she is not being treated equally under the law at all. It's like somebody has it out for her in the judicial / legal system and has pushed for this.

She didn’t pay back the full sum if you read the previous report. She still owes about £194K she hadn’t paid back. She doesn’t appear to be that regretful about her actions either. I’m sure nine months of enforced muff-diving up at the Jurby Hilton will be a lesson well learned. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

She didn’t pay back the full sum if you read the previous report. She still owes about £194K she hadn’t paid back. She doesn’t appear to be that regretful about her actions either. I’m sure nine months of enforced muff-diving up at the Jurby Hilton will be a lesson well learned.  

I still think it's not good value for taxpayers. Surely it would be better to have her working and paying it back, rather than the taxpayer spending thousands on her upkeep for nearly two years (and probably come out unemployed and living on benefits, further costing taxpayers thousands)?

Edited by Howard
12 minutes ago, Howard said:

I still think it's not good value for taxpayers. Surely it would be better to have her working and paying it back, rather than the taxpayer spending thousands on her upkeep for nearly two years (and probably come out unemployed and living on benefits, further costing taxpayers thousands)?

See what other people say. She’s a pretty horrible self-obsessed individual who has clearly not learned her lesson despite stealing a huge amount of money. How much and for how long would she have to work to pay off nearly two hundred grand? 

16 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Rather than clog up the prisons, they should have sentenced her to enforced community service 

Too right. Sincerely....Leg irons, an orange jumpsuit and a bit of ditching and hedgecutting would have bestowed a bit of humility upon this young lady who appears to have "probably" had a life of getting her own way on connections and looks? 

• Haha 1

We should meet up and I could show you my collection of clothing label strings!

I'm still missing the orange one that M & S did. Anyone got a swap?

Little Miss Carter.

She originally admitted to 9000, then at the trial to 35000. Later investigations found it to be 142000!!!  The 35k was repaid.

Seems like someone trying to get away with it?

How can anyone take 140000, unnoticed, what would they do with it? Where would they put it? Really strange! If you hadn't spent it, you would repay it surely?

Anyway, prison is a bit much. A public birching on her bare ass would have sufficed!

• Haha 1