Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics please. We will try and merge the locked topics as relevant. Topics are UK, IoM, TT & Sports and Tips & Questions about isolation and home working ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
dilligaf

Ghost Town

If he admitted he was TJ he'd get the hammer

Mere suspicion would be enough. As that suspicion is routinely posted against me, you can rest assured the moderators can confirm I am not TJ. So give it a rest.

Ah, and now Mojomonkey has logged out and back in as Bobbie to spew nonsense from the other flank.

Edited by llap

I can assure you I only have one account, apart from the posters who post under their own names i have no idea who people on here are.

I know one thing. It's too nice a day to spend it arguing with you morons. Buh byeeee!

Too many angry dickheads. That's why the forum isn't busy. Even this thread has ended up in a fight driven by some of the usual suspects and a lot of the sock puppets that had apparently taken a forum break all seem have come back at the same time. I assume to prove it isn't a Ghost Town and to try and pretend that there isn't only 10 regular posters on here.

Edited by hboy

That's exactly the kind of post TJ would make. As is this one for that matter. Wait! Could it be that we're all just different manifestations of TJ, and that all of this, stretching right back to the BeeManx days, has just been him/us playing out a serious mental breakdown?

Well, all except hboy of course: he's real. Poor sod.

• Like 4

Personally, I find the profanity such as "dick heads" above to be a major reason why I'm not here much nowadays. I like to recuse myself from association with such language and promote more civil discourse. There could be young people reading these forums and you are being a poor example to them with such profane language.

I remember Beemanx and was a member. Whatever happened to it? Something about some goons being sent by somebody to intimidate the owners into deleting something, if I recall? I was still in primary school at the time, I think.

Edited by llap

Could it be that we're all just different manifestations of TJ...

<Rabbi Lionel Blair>

Just the other day I was thinking about TJ and how there's a little bit of him in all of us and I thought "This is very like life."

</Rabbi Lionel Blair>

TJ is not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy.

• Like 1

I'm listening to the Second Coming right now in my garden while building some raised veg beds.

• Like 1

Actually, if you look up the etymology of the term messiah, we are all messiahs.