MLC nominations open

notwell

3 minutes ago, Kopek said:

...but Notwell had a truncheon and pepper spray and frequently used them!

Whoever "notwell" was, had set views and values and did not change them.

Whereas DF's values seem to often change and so do his principles.

He has not done himself any favours since leaving the "force" and has upset a lot of people with his views.

That is not the sort of person we need as an MLC. Not sure what others on here think, but my view is shared by many. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Derek thinks he’s an original thinker, problem is that thought is the only original thought he’s ever had.

In the police he slavishly followed the College of Policing handbook, for everything. Apart from the fact that it’s a phony “college” set up to try and professionalise the police and make it look as if there is something of intellectual rigour about training, procedure  and planning, he never got a grasp of the fact that what might apply to a huge force in England probably needed amending to use in the Island, or was wholly inappropriate even as a starting place.

How he’ll manage  at the hospital, where there isn’t a handbook, and if there was it would suffer from the same defects as the police one, remains to be seen.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Craig King said:

To announce "my view is shared by many" is a bit conceited, surely? Considering you are attacking a non-anonymous poster it might be better you writing that as a non-anonymous poster yourself to give it a little credibility.

I don't know if you post under your own name or not, but that has f*** all to do with anything.

I can assure you that my view IS shared by many. I'm sure Derek must know what I'm talking about.

You need to read up on the last 2 months or so on here, then come back judging me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kipper99 said:

Derek thinks he’s an original thinker, problem is that thought is the only original thought he’s ever had.

In the police he slavishly followed the College of Policing handbook, for everything. Apart from the fact that it’s a phony “college” set up to try and professionalise the police and make it look as if there is something of intellectual rigour about training, procedure  and planning, he never got a grasp of the fact that what might apply to a huge force in England probably needed amending to use in the Island, or was wholly inappropriate even as a starting place.

How he’ll manage  at the hospital, where there isn’t a handbook, and if there was it would suffer from the same defects as the police one, remains to be seen.

He wasn't a "manager" and has already left. So much for applying all his previous skills to sort out Nobles.

He says he has left to join the "private sector", so lets hope that is true, eh.

I'd hate to think he was lying and was intending to jump ship for the big wedge as an MLC.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

This witchunt needs to go on for at least another two pages before the peanut gallery gets comprehensively p0wned like the last time.

I think you will find that the gallery were fine, but the performer shot himself in the foot. :)

( not sure what a "witchunt" is but I took a guess)

Edited by dilligaf
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

This witchunt needs to go on for at least another two pages before the peanut gallery gets comprehensively p0wned like the last time.

Before any poster is accused of being drunk, fat, shouty, or anything else, maybe it’s worthwhile pointing out that most have only been asking questions here. Mr Flint to me fits the profile of the sort of taxpayer funded egoist who would jack in a job at the hospital for an MLC role. That’s not me suggesting that he has done that, just that some sort of plot to that effect would be plausible to some. He did totally shoot himself in the head in the other thread to be honest. It was only you trying to egg it at the end that provided any sort of feeble attempt at recovery. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Good, good.  A little bit more moral outrage, some uninformed speculation and a soupçon of faux-authoritative comment should do it.  Carry on!

You’ve been posting on here for 11 years and yet you seem to have an issue with people posting speculation? Despite it being the hard currency of MF. Have I touched a nerve?  :lol:

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Good, good.  A little bit more moral outrage, some uninformed speculation and a soupçon of faux-authoritative comment should do it.  Carry on!

What a strange man you are. I would imagine that Derek F would rather you stop 'defending' him?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:
9 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

You’ve been posting on here for 11 years and yet you seem to have an issue with people posting speculation? Despite it being the hard currency of MF. Have I touched a nerve?  :lol:

After 11 years BB is still not sure who's arse to kiss, or why. god love him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

What for? I don't see any offensive obnoxious attacks going on,this is quite a revealing thread.

• Like 1