Thug life

vikingdoom

http://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/teens-parents-contacted-over-antisocial-behaviour/

Maybe its time to start prosecuting the parents of this feral scum roaming our streets. This sort of behaviour needs to be stopped now. They cant keep labelling these animals as having ADHD or aspergers and expecting law abiding people to pay for the damage they are causing. Insurance premiums keep rising because of mindless damage caused to cars and property. Lets pass the cost of repairs onto the parents and maybe they will take an interest in where their unwanted kids are at night. Stop treating these assholes with kid gloves and maybe the island will be safe for people to walk around at night again.

• Like 1

Also this: http://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/cafe-owner-battles-anti-social-teens/

Trouble with these lot are they're under 16 and they know the law so they just shout back that they can't be touched and when the owner asked them to leave they just respond "Make me."

I'd probably lose my rag, but this guy needs to protect his business. He was even told by the police he couldn't film them for evidence without first letting them know he is about to do that, as it's inadmissible as evidence.

He posted up about in on facebook and I feel for him.

• Like 4

He was even told by the police he couldn't film them for evidence without first letting them know he is about to do that, as it's inadmissible as evidence.

It's a good way to identify them though without using it for evidence. He could then pop round to their house at 3 in the morning and throw a brick through their window. See how they like it.

What exactly is happening? It isn't reported. I'd like to know what is happening before branding anyone 'feral scum' 'animals' or 'assholes'. If there is a problem in a particular area, put a police officer there. That's what they are for, surely?

• Like 2

While we're at it, could there be a curfew on dogs too. There's some twat/s sneaking down there with his dog and leaving a shit load that would put a fucking horse to shame.

Edited by gettafa

What exactly is happening? It isn't reported. I'd like to know what is happening before branding anyone 'feral scum' 'animals' or 'assholes'. If there is a problem in a particular area, put a police officer there. That's what they are for, surely?

I watched a couple of them vandalise a ticket machine in the bottleneck a while back.

The police were watching them as well and doing fook all to stop them so I left them to it as well.

I watched a couple of them vandalise a ticket machine in the bottleneck a while back.

The police were watching them as well and doing fook all to stop them so I left them to it as well.

Did you report it or hope someone here would do it for you?