• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the mods please consider a sub forum for the minority of idiots and their alter egos who are ruining this forum with their constant bickering and slandering? On there, they can call each other wha

Max has a good point but I don't think the solution will work. The idiots will still spout their bile and venom on sensible topics.   Can I suggest that those with something sensible to contribute j

This thread is great. It's like the forums are possessed by the ghost of usenet.

Posted Images

We had a glorious opportunity here to help bring about very necessary change in government thinking. But with some, I believe clever tinkering, has now been sadly lost.

No, quite the opposite. That someone has actually taken the time to attempt to ruin MF and that waffle chops Corkish spoke out about MF is a clear indication of the power we can have. Yeah yeah, we're a few oldies having a gossip but sometimes feathers are ruffled and for those moments, you've got to keep the faith :)

• Like 3

We had a glorious opportunity here to help bring about very necessary change in government thinking. But with some, I believe clever tinkering, has now been sadly lost.

No, quite the opposite. That someone has actually taken the time to attempt to ruin MF and that waffle chops Corkish spoke out about MF is a clear indication of the power we can have. Yeah yeah, we're a few oldies having a gossip but sometimes feathers are ruffled and for those moments, you've got to keep the faith :)

It is quite amusing though Bees as the average thread now typically reads like this:

Tarne: I don't think this thing government is doing is too bad

Woolley: No, me neither great post Tarne

Someone else: I'm not so sure it is such a good thing Tarne

Notwell: Fuck off and stop embarrassing yourself

Douglas Prom: Yes stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off

Woolley: Has anyone mentioned Brexit yet?

Woody2: Yes this thing is brilliant and it will be even better after Brexit. Only libtard scum would disagree

Woolley: Yes, yes it will be.

(The exact order can be interchangeable)

Edited by hboy
  • Like 4

It is quite amusing though Bees as the average thread now typically reads like this:

Tarne: I don't think this thing government is doing is too bad

Woolley: No, me neither great post Tarne

Someone else: I'm not so sure it is such a good thing Tarne

Notwell: Fuck off and stop embarrassing yourself

Douglas Prom: Yes stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off

Woolley: Has anyone mentioned Brexit yet?

Woody2: Yes this thing is brilliant and it will be even better after Brexit

Woolley: Yes

(The exact order is interchangeable)

Good, but the comment from woody2 is literate so couldn't be him. It also fails to randomly call someone a tard and scum.

• Like 5