JC to the burn unit!

But it is the Easter hols.

Only for people who work for government. Everyone else has to get through tomorrow and then have a long weekend. Not have 3 flexi days and a day off sick to join up two weekends. Lazy twats.

Apart from teachers, who else in government gets Easter off?

I posted that previous comment in support of you as you were being accused of being on school lunch

break, when it is a fact that schools are shut atm.

Oh well there you go. Sorry. I thought the original accusation was that I was a school child. I do appreciate your attempt at support as I hadn't appreciated it was school hols. It's also better than being called a prisoner by notwell, the prisoners never get a day off! Now where did I drop that soap ....

Edited by JackCarter
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the mods please consider a sub forum for the minority of idiots and their alter egos who are ruining this forum with their constant bickering and slandering? On there, they can call each other wha

Max has a good point but I don't think the solution will work. The idiots will still spout their bile and venom on sensible topics.   Can I suggest that those with something sensible to contribute j

This thread is great. It's like the forums are possessed by the ghost of usenet.

Posted Images

'Self evident'. Evident without proof or reason.

I'd agree with that...

If you and your sad chums want to bully me off here. Do it properly numb nuts.

That's not the desired effect, Jack. Not at all. You dish it out, you should be able to take a little joshing in return.

No you dish it out. I'm the reaction. The post I copied a few back is basically the standard template on here.

JC to the burn unit!

But it is the Easter hols.

Only for people who work for government. Everyone else has to get through tomorrow and then have a long weekend. Not have 3 flexi days and a day off sick to join up two weekends. Lazy twats.

Apart from teachers, who else in government gets Easter off?

I posted that previous comment in support of you as you were being accused of being on school lunch break, when it is a fact that schools are shut atm.

I was only joking about school Lunch. Other than that, Jack is 100% accurate in his assessment of government workers.

I'd say he is < 5% accurate in his assessment of gov workers (although it is 20+ years since I was one). The one in our house who still works for them thinks they have only had maybe 4, could be 5, days off sick in 26 years and never worked flexi.

100% accurate my ass.

• Like 1

I think that all of the sock puppetry is largely a fantasy of JackCarter and his other aliases as pretty much borne out by John Wright. As mentioned by Quilp, he dishes it out harshly to others but he simply can't take it, then he plays the victim card ever more stridently. Very tiresome.

I think that all of the sock puppetry is largely a fantasy of JackCarter and his other aliases as pretty much borne out by John Wright. As mentioned by Quilp, he dishes it out harshly to others but he simply can't take it, then he plays the victim card ever more stridently. Very tiresome.

You really do get quite amusing when cornered.

I really did like the typical thread summary above.

There is indeed an interesting regularity to the way most of the threads play out on MF.

Edited by JackCarter

He's just a fucking horrible little prick that needs medical attention.

I don't understand why the mods allow people to cause trouble posting under multiple id's when they know it is happening.

We had this before with that tool Boredom (it must be the same person still posting too surely?). He was convinced people had him banned (despite John Wright confirming that categorically wasn't the case)

• Like 2