I think that all of the sock puppetry is largely a fantasy of JackCarter and his other aliases as pretty much borne out by John Wright. As mentioned by Quilp, he dishes it out harshly to others but he simply can't take it, then he plays the victim card ever more stridently. Very tiresome.

He's just a fucking horrible little prick that needs medical attention.

I don't understand why the mods allow people to cause trouble posting under multiple id's when they know it is happening.

We had this before with that tool Boredom (it must be the same person still posting too surely?). He was convinced people had him banned (despite John Wright confirming that categorically wasn't the case)

Love the casual swearing. Welcome back...got bored of the sock you were using?

• Like 1
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the mods please consider a sub forum for the minority of idiots and their alter egos who are ruining this forum with their constant bickering and slandering? On there, they can call each other wha

Max has a good point but I don't think the solution will work. The idiots will still spout their bile and venom on sensible topics.   Can I suggest that those with something sensible to contribute j

This thread is great. It's like the forums are possessed by the ghost of usenet.

Posted Images

According to rumours you seem to be very good at getting people you don't agree with banned notwell - and claiming that people who don't agree with you have mental health issues, are in prison, are sock puppets etc etc. If you keep on I'm sure you will succeed in getting more people banned and then nobody will be able to pick you up on anything and you can shout your angry right wing bullshit in response to every post made on here.

Edited by JackCarter
  • Like 1

You seem to be very good at getting people you don't agree with banned notwell - and claiming that people who don't agree with you have mental health issues, are in prison, are sock puppets etc etc. If you keep on I'm sure you will succeed in getting more people banned and then nobody will be able to challenge you on anything and you can shout your right wing bullshit in response to every post made on here.

I've never had anyone banned. Ever. Or reported a post.

John Wright already confirmed this. I am sure he would be happy to do the same again.

You don't really challenge anyone on anything (either you or your puppets). It's just trolling for trolling sake.

I think that all of the sock puppetry is largely a fantasy of JackCarter and his other aliases as pretty much borne out by John Wright. As mentioned by Quilp, he dishes it out harshly to others but he simply can't take it, then he plays the victim card ever more stridently. Very tiresome.

He's just a fucking horrible little prick that needs medical attention.

I don't understand why the mods allow people to cause trouble posting under multiple id's when they know it is happening.

We had this before with that tool Boredom (it must be the same person still posting too surely?). He was convinced people had him banned (despite John Wright confirming that categorically wasn't the case)

Love the casual swearing. Welcome back...got bored of the sock you were using?

Which one was that then?

It's just trolling for trolling sake.

The supreme irony of that statement made by the angriest troll that lives under the MF bridge.

One thing I wonder at is his total obstinacy in continuing to try to bang exactly the same drum about sock puppets and bullying after John Wright put his foot right through it and called him out on it. This left him with no credibility whatsoever to any neutral observer and I must admit I thought that was the last we'd see of him. But no, he's still at it like a dog with a bone.

• Like 3

Most of us do apart from Jack, I reckon. He can't get his head around there being more than one person that doesn't think the way he does, so therefore they must all be the same person with multiple names. An interesting form of self-delusion.

• Like 1