I miss comedy sock puppets

One off characters

Me too, and comedy mentalism for that matter. The real stuff is much too unnerving.

• Like 2
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can the mods please consider a sub forum for the minority of idiots and their alter egos who are ruining this forum with their constant bickering and slandering? On there, they can call each other wha

Max has a good point but I don't think the solution will work. The idiots will still spout their bile and venom on sensible topics.   Can I suggest that those with something sensible to contribute j

This thread is great. It's like the forums are possessed by the ghost of usenet.

Posted Images

You ready do seem to be taking this far too seriously and making yourself look like a total mental frothing at the mouth tool in the process.

So if we take this as a yardstick what does Jack Carter look like?

The same as hboy - a complete and utter tool.

You shouldn't enter in to debates like this when you are not equipped for it.

This from a poster whose standard reply is

Nonsense

Stop embarrassing yourself

In what way is that any more or less intelligent debate than the 'nonsense' retort from Llap?

You ready do seem to be taking this far too seriously and making yourself look like a total mental frothing at the mouth tool in the process.

If ever a statement summed up you and your puppets it is right there.

As i said earlier - you were semi palatable as Boredom (occasionally). Your active puppets now are simply mind numbing.

I'm just amazed that ye man and his puppets hasn't threatened to 'out' me again after the last time after telling me he had backtraced my pictures.

On the plus side, at least he doesn't think I'm *finds the Boredom thread where the lunacy really came out* "Notwell, Tarne, Woolley, Quilp, Lxx, Balladoc, Douglas Prom, Guzo, Manx Manx, Bankerboy (and vee_dub)"

Cluck cuck cluck cuck indeed.

OMG this is pure class. Posters who started off claiming other posters were idiots proving that, in fact, they are even bigger idiots. You really couldn't make it up. It's a bit like a Harry Hill sketch .. fight, fight, fight!

Edited by JackCarter

Having been away from this place for a while, what with having a life and stuff like that, I'm amazed at the downward spiral it seems to have got itself into. At least on this thread anyway.

Accusation and counter accusation fly - and for what end FFS???!!!

Far far far too much willy-waving.

Maybe Mr C is right. In the spring a young mans fancy turns to thoughts of the crack of leather against willow.

Must book a Roses T20.....