Mother hits out at drug stash culprits

Manx Radio report here.

I feel for all the parents and family for all involved here.

The matter has gone all Facebookie, with all that that may entail.

It looks to me that one or two of those up in arms may well like the occasional illegal pill or whatever themselves. Perhaps if there was no demand for illegal drugs on the Isle of Man then there would be no stashes for kids to find and imbibe.

Equally, I suppose, if all substances were legal there would be no need for someone to have to have stashes.

It's a difficult one, but should the stasher be handed over to the mob before their visit to court?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like the sort of stuff you would just eat if you found it in a wall

11 and 12 finding a stash of pills etc. I'm sorry but at that age the kids must have known what they were doing. Not saying they would have known the potential outcome but they are hardly toddlers and

My grandmother's euphemism for being delicate after a night out was that the duck was off. It became a bit of a family thing.

Posted Images

Who has been teaching these kids their life skills?

When I was a kid ..... "don't accept sweets from strangers", "don't eat sweets that you find on the floor", "don't eat berries/nuts, etc unless you know what they are".

No kid should have touched stuff they found stashed away, and at their age, they should've been reporting the find, not eating it.

Sorry, but it looks like another potential case of natural selection.

And as for finding fingerprints.... the stuff will have been covered with the kids prints, ruining any clues that might have been there.

• Like 3

11 and 12 finding a stash of pills etc. I'm sorry but at that age the kids must have known what they were doing. Not saying they would have known the potential outcome but they are hardly toddlers and likely all in secondary school.

Why the fuck would any parent resort to facebook to appeal/troll to the idiots who put the drugs there in the first place.

Its a shit scenario and I feel sorry for all involved but its another example of how jerry springerish we have become.

• Like 7

Manx Radio report here.

I feel for all the parents and family for all involved here.

The matter has gone all Facebookie, with all that that may entail.

It looks to me that one or two of those up in arms may well like the occasional illegal pill or whatever themselves. Perhaps if there was no demand for illegal drugs on the Isle of Man then there would be no stashes for kids to find and imbibe.

Equally, I suppose, if all substances were legal there would be no need for someone to have to have stashes.

It's a difficult one, but should the stasher be handed over to the mob before their visit to court?

Or if duggies or dealers hadn`t stashed the drugs in a place where a lot of kids attend then maybe they couldn`t have gotten access to them.

• Like 1

It looks like the sort of stuff you would just eat if you found it in a wall

That is a good point but kids are stupid and why were drugs being stashed in a place where mostly kids attend?