Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Albert Tatlock

Oh Oh...North Korea

He's such a prick. Appointing John Bolton is a clear sign that he has no interest on diplomacy. Just strut about issuing stupid threats. Last week they openly talked about killing him (the gadaffi option) but the talks are called off because of 'tremendous anger and open hostility'. Mental.

The Don certainly is not a conventional diplomat but that is not necessarily a bad thing, especially when dealing with NK.  He obviously follows the maximum "never take a knife to a knife fight - take an effin' big gun".

On 5/4/2017 at 12:05 AM, woolley said:

Not gonna be a war over this, or at least not a nuclear war. China will eventually crack down on the North Korean regime which is exactly what Trump is forcing them to do and what Obama should have done years ago had he not been so weak.

Like I said LAST year. Storm in a tea cup as world confrontations go.

39 minutes ago, woolley said:

Like I said LAST year. Storm in a tea cup as world confrontations go.

makes a change for trump, its normally stormy in a ddd cup..... 

• Haha 2

On 4/25/2017 at 12:22 AM, Albert Tatlock said:

Just thought in this one I'd like to say goodbye....without the clutter.

Tick fucking tock.

Wrong again al. As earlier stated by my great and humble self, kim was on our side all along. North korea will now become the new Taiwan. With a beautiful and shiny supply of cheap labour and not too much red tape about health and safety or environmental concerns.

4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Wrong again al. As earlier stated by my great and humble self, kim was on our side all along. North korea will now become the new Taiwan. With a beautiful and shiny supply of cheap labour and not too much red tape about health and safety or environmental concerns.

Fat lady hasn't sung yet unfortunately.

Or Fat Sung as she's known in North Korea.

• Haha 1

"We didn't put it in the agreement because we didn't have time."

I have in my hand a piece of paper.  A blank piece of paper.

You can just hear the howls of protest ( from Trump, the far right and Fox News)  if Obama had signed a deal, or offered a deal, with no commitment to denuclearisation, no inspection or verification process, that dignified N Korea and its leader with recognition and statesmanship.

Wait, he did offer deals with extensive verifivcation and inspection, to N Korea and Iran. Iran got signed. Trump tore it up.

Speechless.

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You can just hear the howls of protest ( from Trump, the far right and Fox News)  if Obama had signed a deal, or offered a deal, with no commitment to denuclearisation, no inspection or verification process, that dignified N Korea and its leader with recognition and statesmanship.

Wait, he did offer deals with extensive verifivcation and inspection, to N Korea and Iran. Iran got signed. Trump tore it up.

Speechless.

There are already plenty of videos surfacing doing just that.  Comparing the likes of Hannity and Huckabee in 2013 decrying Obama for waiting to do exactly the same thing, and now in 2018 calling for Trump to get a Nobel.

The glaring hypocrisy is obvious to the point of stupidity.