Removals Recommendations

Gladys

40 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Starting to get geared up to move house.  Can anyone recommend a removal firm that can also offer temporary storage?

I used Callister's, Balthane recently. And their storage facilities are excellent, new and secure.

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Hm. Which year did Gladys say she wanted to move? :lol:

I don't think somehow that the unnamed company will be up and running any time soon. :o

She needs a good recommendation though. Most removers are total pervs. She doesn't want to come home and find some fat middle aged man tossing off with her knickers on his head. It's usually deviants who fall into that type of work over time. When they've been sacked from any proper job 

4 minutes ago, hboy said:

She needs a good recommendation though. Most removers are total pervs. She doesn't want to come home and find some fat middle aged man tossing off with her knickers on his head. It's usually deviants who fall into that type of work over time. When they've been sacked from any proper job 

I know where you are coming from, but a bit unfair on a lot of genuine honest fellas who do a bloody hard job for crap money. They are not all knicker sniffers. :)

As for good recommendations, Corkhills, Bryans, Hitchens or Callisters. All professionals. 

Edited by dilligaf

5 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I know where you are coming from, but a bit unfair on a lot of genuine honest fellas who do a bloody hard job for crap money. They are not all knicker sniffers. :)

Not really. A lot of them are failed taxi drivers or other assorted losers who have been sacked from any proper job going who I'm sure just stick women's knickers on their heads in between moving wardrobes. 

Edited by hboy

2 minutes ago, hboy said:

Not really. A lot of them are failed taxi drivers or other assorted losers who have been sacked from any proper job going who I'm sure just stick women's knickers on their heads at the closest opportunity in between moving wardrobes. 

:lol::lol:

It's actually quite hard to think of a job for a failed taxi driver.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

As for good recommendations, Corkhills, Bryans, Hitchens or Callisters. All professionals. 

I don't know about 1 of them but the others are all alcoholics if that helps. 

• Like 1