New Peel Bus Routes...

SJR

5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Is there an adult nearby who can take you by the hand and guide you back to the ball pit

Youre so funny. Have another can. There's nothing on Telly. 

On 12/05/2017 at 7:57 PM, SJR said:

Why does the number 6 bus go into Peel from Douglas along the prom and to the Town Hall.Then goes to the Ballawattleworth Estate and then hides at the swimming pool and goes back along the prom and back round the Ballawattleworth and then on to Douglas via the Town Hall.

Provide people who live on the estate with a service to and from Peel town.

I've got to say, the free WiFi on the buses is a lot faster than my home WiFi. A lot. And yes I've ensures there are no other electrical interferences at home.?Why the hell could that be, as both are provided by the same network operator.

9 minutes ago, llap said:

I've got to say, the free WiFi on the buses is a lot faster than my home WiFi. A lot. And yes I've ensures there are no other electrical interferences at home.?Why the hell could that be, as both are provided by the same network operator.

Have you tried Speedtest on both networks to see the actual true difference. If you have a problem with your home network it could help narrow down the problem.

That is the trouble with this forum too many half-wits that know feck all about anything.

They come out of their minimum wage lives (Declan for example) because they have nothing else to do.

Their keyboard is their escape from from their one bedroomed flat.

9 minutes ago, SJR said:

I have never lost money gambling just as you have never been heterosexual Mr Teapot.

No, I remember. You're the guy that's been banned from all bookies for winning too much. 

I don't remember anything being posted regarding Mr Teapot's sexuality, not that it seems relevant to the thread. 

• Like 1

Wrighty you are quite correct.

No-one is allowed to win from the alleged "bookmakers" which is a disgrace but hey who cares..

Imagine if you were banned from Shoprite for only buying their loss leaders - oh dear what a stink you Liberal pinkos would put up.

The sheer fact of life is that every single alleged "bookmaker" does not want your business if you do not lose at the required rate.

Anyone that comes on here and has a pop is welcome but me my family and friends had a twelve year run but with modern technology you can be traced to within an inch of your computer.

The likes of that scroat Declan and "Amadeus" (what I could tell you about him) are completely clueless.

Minimum wage half-wits that cannot hold down a proper job.

SJR - I don't know who you think I am but I don't and have never worked for an online gambling site. I've never even placed a bet online. 

In fact, I think the whole industry is immoral and corrupt and  profits from human misery. 

Please don't imply I have anything to do those sleaze bags. 

• Like 2