18 Years Jail For Rapist

La Colombe

Nothing, obviously, because you have told me so.

Is it the case that the reporting was judicially restricted due to the nature of the crime?  Or restricted on the grounds of small community and good taste?  If the former, I fully respect the position. If the latter, I question the censorship of a public process. 

I watched the three parter on the Rochdale child grooming scandal.  It was difficult watching - the victims weren't 'good victims" and the perpetrators  'uncomfortable accused'. Justice was not served even when the case finally went to court.

Heavily publicised at the time and now dramatised.  Very definitely those proceedings were in the public interest, involving child rape, trafficking for sex, statutory rape etc. .   But, hey, what has it got to do with me? What did it have to do with the adolescent  sexual health adviser who had mapped and reported this activity for years without result?

Justice must not only be done but plainly and publically seen to be done.  (Possibly a misquote, but the sentiment is correct.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

From reading the paper he befriended 3 vulnerable women and over between 2013 and 2016 he raped each woman a number of times. What more do you need to know? 

In the interests of debate, I want to know:-

A. What was the trigger point that resulted in a report to start the investigation, just so that others in similar circumstances see what routes are available to them when they are in a desperate but, seemingly, inescapable situation.

B. What was his M O so that others can recognise that these are not acceptable behaviours and possibly criminal actions.

C. That there is a route to escape from abusive behaviour and that their reports will be taken seriously and dealt with.

D. If they do recognise familiar behaviours they know that it is a previously trodden path and there are people to help.

• Like 4

On 5/19/2017 at 9:15 PM, dilligaf said:

Shocked and stunned is all I can say ( I don't know where to start working out what has gone on in Will's life to get to this very sad stage ( since I knew him quite well)

also feeling sorry for the "hang em high" mob on here.

He's a complete dick. That's what's gone wrong in his life.

I'm sure you feel sorry for the hang em high mob as usually you're the chief angry pitchfork waver in any other similar situation on MF - you sad big mouthed tosspot. 

Edited by hboy

6 hours ago, notwell said:

I think some things are just best left unread.  There is nothing to be gained reading about certain cases.

5 hours ago, Gladys said:

A. What was the trigger point that resulted in a report to start the investigation, just so that others in similar circumstances see what routes are available to them when they are in a desperate but, seemingly, inescapable situation.

B. What was his M O so that others can recognise that these are not acceptable behaviours and possibly criminal actions.

C. That there is a route to escape from abusive behaviour and that their reports will be taken seriously and dealt with.

D. If they do recognise familiar behaviours they know that it is a previously trodden path and there are people to help.

well said.

7 hours ago, Gladys said:

you've read https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/registries/tribunal/et1403.pdf    i take it.....

12 hours ago, hboy said:

He's a complete cunt. That's what's gone wrong in his life.

I'm sure you feel sorry for the hang em high mob as usually you're the chief angry pitchfork waver in any other similar situation on MF - you sad big mouthed tosspot. 

It's a shame that you have to cut and chop peoples posts to suit your own viewpoint.

My post before your edit reads very differently to the bits you chose. 

4 hours ago, dilligaf said:

It's a shame that you have to cut and chop peoples posts to suit your own viewpoint.

I'm sorry that your bezzie the all round lovable rogue is a rapist Dilli, but I didn't chop your posts to suit my viewpoint one bit. Neither did anyone else - in fact most linked straight to exactly what you had said previously. 

Edited by hboy

5 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Ignore him Dilli, he's probably had his meds and alcohol at the same time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Ignore him Dilli, he's probably had his meds and alcohol at the same time

You really need to try harder. You're not even funny. You must be the worst troll on here as virtually everything you post is just pathetic repetitive shite. No wonder IOMToday banned you and your angry pathetic troll. You need to stop drinking. 

It's as well this rapist used coercion rather than the anger and violence displayed here on MF or the trauma for the victims could have been so much greater!

Still, we're the good ones, aren't we?

1 hour ago, hboy said:

You really need to try harder. You're not even funny. You must be the worst troll on here as virtually everything you post is just pathetic repetitive shite. No wonder IOMToday banned you and your angry pathetic troll. You need to stop drinking. 

Unsurprisingly, word for word posting as per JackCarter. Not me who should try harder you loser