Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
studmuffin

IOM online advertising hookers

7 hours ago, notwell said:

Clearly so does dilli and no doubt a few others. Just because someone pays for sex does not make them a pervert.  We are all paying for it directly or indirectly :lol:

You're making a tit out of yourself son. Me and your mum have always known you're a complete bender. You've never paid for sex with a woman at all as you've never had sex with a woman. Now stop pretending you're a big man who shags women and grow up and stop fighting with people. You've been told. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, La Colombe said:

A good point well made. It's a pity he got banned from MF really, he was a good poster. 

Who?.

7 hours ago, wrighty said:

Dilligaf was once in an amateur performance of 'the best little whorehouse in Texas', and I believe that Notty once watched 'Pretty Woman' starring Julia Roberts.  Probably :)

If that was true though, it would be far more experience than mediastar's claim.

Amazing just how many people have worked for similar charities.

5 hours ago, NotwellsDad said:

You're making a tit out of yourself son. Me and your mum have always known you're a complete bender. You've never paid for sex with a woman at all as you've never had sex with a woman. Now stop pretending you're a big man who shags women and grow up and stop fighting with people. You've been told. 

Have you not got any homework you should be getting on with?

• Like 1

just to add....

from the first date till you walk out of the divorce courts is a financial transaction....

21 hours ago, La Colombe said:

A good point well made. It's a pity he got banned from MF really, he was a good poster. 

Banned for no reason too. Fortunately the admins of IOM News and Politics are not so censorship-happy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, llap said:

Banned for no reason too. Fortunately the admins of IOM News and Politics are not so censorship-happy. 

I wouldn't let it eat you up Llap. Most of the posts here seem to be from professional wind up merchants who are trying to get people's hackles up to scrap with them. Don't rise to it. It isn't worth it. Just use the ignore function. You're only missing comments that will wind you up anyway. You're not missing any content. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, La Colombe said:

I thank you for your kind words but I would not waste my time posting on here regularly again even if they did do the sensible thing of reversing the ban. This forum crossed the Rubicon with me. I would rather spend my time constructively with positive and uplifting people, rather than wasting it arguing with idiots on here who come from the shallow end of the gene pool. If people want to engage in discussion of current events with me, they know where to find me.

I covered this subject on another thread around last Winter and I looked into it.

I found that pretty much all the Call Girls come in from Off Shore who have no History or Family on IoM.  I guess that is to prevent them from becoming something of an Embarrassment to their Families or Relations around the Island as I am sure that if a Manx Girl started doing that sort of thing on IoM, she would quickly be Identified by her fellow Manxmen and word would quickly circulate around the Island (I am sure that such Gossip circulates about the Island in no time).

So if a Manx Girl wants to Profit from that sort of thing, she would have to go Off Shore to Mainland England or the rest of Europe in order to save her and have Family from any Embarrassment.

3X3

Women on the lower end of the economic spectrum who are from offshore and not local are more easily taken advantage of, isolated -- both socially and in terms of the language barrier -- and controlled, because they do not have family or social support mechanisms here to protect them. I sincerely hope the IOM Constabulary and our Social Services have in place a mechanism to protect vulnerable women who may find themselves trapped in such a circumstance. 

9 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis said:

Women on the lower end of the economic spectrum who are from offshore and not local are more easily taken advantage of, isolated -- both socially and in terms of the language barrier -- and controlled, because they do not have family or social support mechanisms here to protect them. I sincerely hope the IOM Constabulary and our Social Services have in place a mechanism to protect vulnerable women who may find themselves trapped in such a circumstance. 

Precisely, sex trafficking is a sad reality. Even in places with legalised sex work like Amsterdam the majority of girls are conned into working there. Tricked into going there on the promise of dancing or other work, passports taken and effectively held to ransom. No idea if this is the case with the IoM girls but it wouldn't surprise me.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Precisely, sex trafficking is a sad reality. Even in places with legalised sex work like Amsterdam the majority of girls are conned into working there. Tricked into going there on the promise of dancing or other work, passports taken and effectively held to ransom. No idea if this is the case with the IoM girls but it wouldn't surprise me.

I said something similar previously but apparently I was wrong. They're all really happy sleeping with loads of men for cash, none of them are trafficked, or are cajoled into it, and none have substance abuse issues either I believe. They just really really like men's willies (and easy cash).

Edited by MediaStar