Euromanx Cancellations

Last night 2 Euromanx services to Liverpool were cancelled (6.10pm and 7pm departures). Passengers were kept waiting in the airport till 10.30pm before they were informed of the cancellation.

Flight Support made a list of people and asked what time flight you wanted, but the passengers were not rebooked on to services today and were told to return to the airport the following morning.

So we arrive at the airport at 630am this morning and get told the flight at 720am was full. (It departed late at 8.20am). We were rebooked on to the 945am which was also late and departed at 10.45am.

Many passengers who had visited the island for the weekend were saying that they would never come back.

Euromanx are an utter shambles.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many passengers who had visited the island for the weekend were saying that they would never come back.

FFS. Because an airline cocks up you decide never to go back there? How stupid can you be?

I hate Monarch Airlines, so I just book a different airline when I go to Spain.

FFS. Because an airline cocks up you decide never to go back there? How stupid can you be?

I hate Monarch Airlines, so I just book a different airline when I go to Spain.

If Euromanx are the only airline operating a route then its rather difficult to fly with an alternative carrier !

By the way I didnt mention that 25 bags went on Sunday without passengers. Upon arrival in Liverpool today (to re-unite with bags) the luggage was found to have been damaged in transit !

The other 39 passengers on the flight this morning didnt have any bags ! Many people complaining at the airport on arrival - just when they thought there problems were over !

Ps. Manchester flight was 1 hour late this morning. No better on that one.... All passengers got free hotel for the night and taxi to / from airport. But they would rather had not had to wait till 10.30pm for that to be sorted. There were around 40 people at the airport last night waiting for taxis & hotels to be sorted out for them.

Edited by lfc84
We are flying with them to Manchester soon to connect with our flight to Portugal. 

Wish I'd booked BA off the island now.

I made a decision a few months back to avoid Euromanx if at all possible and I'm now booking my holidays to try to use other carriers instead. I'd hate to be in the postition of having to connect to ongoing flights with the current shambles Euromanx seem to be

It's especially annoying when they took over the good routes of flybe like city airport. We used to book at least one flight a week to city airport, but now fly BA/gatwick just because it's the only way you'll actually get there.

Last night 2 Euromanx services to Liverpool were cancelled (6.10pm and 7pm departures).  Passengers were kept waiting in the airport till 10.30pm before they were informed of the cancellation.

Flight Support made a list of people and asked what time flight you wanted, but the passengers were not rebooked on to services today and were told to return to the airport the following morning. 

So we arrive at the airport at 630am this morning and get told the flight at 720am was full.  (It departed late at 8.20am).  We were rebooked on to the 945am which was also late and departed at 10.45am.

Euromanx are an utter shambles.

I only hope you have sent this letter to the glorious leader of the Department of Transport, Mr John Shimmin, who let them get a hold in the first place?

LT :angry:

I only hope you have sent this letter to the glorious leader of the Department of Transport, Mr John Shimmin, who let them get a hold in the first place?

LT :angry:

yes details have been sent. the big worry is that baggage was sent over without passengers. given the uk security problems right now it is unbelievable.

i think phil braidwood has taken over that role.

flew to liverpool with euromanx on the 2nd july. flight was supposed to depart iom at 1145....... didnt end up going til about 7 ish. they tried to blame it on the mist but it cleared up in the afternoon! then they cancelled a load of flights.

it was ridiculous they gave other passengers who had waited all morning lunch vouchers but us who came later... nothing! :angry:

would not fly with them again ever.....plus it cost too much :(