Insane Drug Sentencing

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know the family, yet still have no sympathy at all. A guy I knew and liked died last year from taking an "E" that he bought from some chancer out to make a few quid. So no I don't mind the "lad

People saying 'I know people/friends/family who were killed taking a dodgy pill, anyone dealing this filth should be locked up/strung up etc' and not seeing the glaringly obvious truth that if our stu

It's not the business of the state to be telling people whether they can use drugs or not. The state exists to run essential services, foreign policy and defense.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Sorry I just assumed someone as narrow minded and blinkered as you would naturally hate gays as well. 

I assume you must be more narrow minded etc. if you think that of somebody for disliking one thing (Illegal drugs).

37 minutes ago, MediaStar said:

That's a very sad story (I think I know who you're talking about by the way) but to me all the more justification to legalize so that the quality and safety of a drug can be assessed rather than people buying pills cut with sawdust and rat poison or whatever else the maker got his hands on the pad out the powder when he cut it and compressed it into pills. If there is demand for drugs unfortunately people will buy them from any source while they remain illegal.

Perhaps it might be pertinent to consider why people can't function socially without being full of chemicals?

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, MediaStar said:

That's a very sad story (I think I know who you're talking about by the way) but to me all the more justification to legalize so that the quality and safety of a drug can be assessed rather than people buying pills cut with sawdust and rat poison or whatever else the maker got his hands on the pad out the powder when he cut it and compressed it into pills. If there is demand for drugs unfortunately people will buy them from any source while they remain illegal.

Edited by The Phat Tog
duplicate post
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

It is his type, young and out to impress, that buy and sell the cheap shit tablets that others buy in turn. Now and again somebody dies.

This time ( last year) I happened to know the person who died, so I will have my say.

On that logic I can blame you for the death of the person I knew who got killed by a driver who was driving very fast. Because you like to drive fast don't you? 

6 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

On that logic I can blame you for the death of the person I knew who got killed by a driver who was driving very fast. Because you like to drive fast don't you? 

I don't do speed ( or any other drug )