Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

On 10/7/2017 at 3:34 PM, AlanCraddock said:

Deary me I was only trying to see if the post had been followed up on as I was intrigued as to whether there had been any conclusion. I am not to sure what you are trying to insinuate there but I am not a Liberal Vannin shout piece, neither have I any connection to the original post, the poster, or to Liberal Vannin, other than seeing that request on the Liberal Vannin Facebook page and indulging the requesters request to post it on Manx Forums for a reply.

If you are trying to imply otherwise then would I suggest that you are a liar and are attempting to fabricate something for your own ends. If a false accusation has been made then surely the person it was made against would expect a reply or retraction? 

So there are still no answers to the monumental tissues of lies posted the other day then? Why does that not surprise me in the least. 

At least ten pages of very persuasive evidence showing who Teddy is, then about two pages of the usual suspects posting trolling drivel, then a new page making out as if there's not been ten pages of evidence and feigning ignorance by saying "how did we get to saying Teddy is so and so". A more obvious effort at co-ordinated cover-up I have not seen. I suggest people read back over the past twenty or so pages to see all the evidence that's been posted, because it is there and it's fairly obvious to anyone with a brain.

• Like 1

That's why your in the FBI. Now can you tell me which specific post the evidence comes to light. I'm intrigued and yet can't be arsed rereading 20 pages..

8 minutes ago, Dale Cooper FBI said:

At least ten pages of very persuasive evidence showing who Teddy is, then about two pages of the usual suspects posting trolling drivel, then a new page making out as if there's not been ten pages of evidence and feigning ignorance by saying "how did we get to saying Teddy is so and so". A more obvious effort at co-ordinated cover-up I have not seen. I suggest people read back over the past twenty or so pages to see all the evidence that's been posted, because it is there and it's fairly obvious to anyone with a brain.

I'm glad the penny has dropped don't bite. Every time Callister is got on the ropes and totally exposed on MF the forum just gets brought to its knees by attacks of very aggressive trolling and mass accusations of sock puppetry and various other abuse discrediting the posters who made those accusations. It worked the last time don't let it work again as it's so unbelievably transparent. 

Edited by hboy

On 9/30/2017 at 1:08 PM, ParishPump said:

I don't know who you think you're addressing but you're talking through your arse if those are supposed to count as clues. The fact is though that Vader and Buster have nothing of any credibility left and it's plain for all to see. There's hardly anything even going up on there anymore. You seem to be a bit clueless really "Teddy" don't you? 

Actually, I found this really early post of yours before. Do you still monitor these forums after somebody flounced off in an embarrassing way last week after refusing to answer questions regarding their statements on social media. 

It's strange that Teddy has popped up again so soon after the embarrassing petulant flounce Rob Callister made last week where he vowed never to post on Manxforums again.

Here's a phase I've real elsewhere on social media too recently. Is it one you use often "Teddy"? 

Here's the real key one. Funny how two posters on here and someone on Facebook all use the word sock muppet. It's an unusual term isn't it? Strange that Teddy Smith and Rob Callister would use the exact same phrase on here, and that Rob Callister frequently uses exactly the same phrase on Facebook. 

Edited by ArtieChoke
  • Like 2

Yes all posters have used the exact same term - Teddy Smith (on here), Rob Callister (on here) and Rob Callister on Facebook several times on his own Facebook page and on IOM News & Politics. It isn't a term I'm familiar with. Teddy Smith has also abused and insulted a huge number of MHKs on here (Watterson, Cregeen, Thomas plus ex Onchan MHKs Quirk and Hall as well as ex Garff MHK Steve Rodan), and some Onchan Commissioners (one of whom he suggested was mental and not fit to hold office), whilst at the same time publishing substantial glowing reports and recommendations of Rob Callister as well as summaries of his professional qualifications and CV.

Edited by ParishPump

Teddy Smith's very first post about Rob is certainly very interesting:

On 8/3/2015 at 2:37 PM, Teddy Smith said:

Knowing Mr. Callister when he ran the Pool & Darts, he certainly put in the hours to improve the games on the Island without asking for a single penny.

If he was elected, I know he would certainty be committed and will apply his energy and time for the benefit of others.

:lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ArtieChoke said:

This is even better 

That's brilliant. Teddy really is a pathetic bell end. As I said Teddy slags off everyone in the most unflattering terms but always blows smoke up Callisters ass. I wonder why? 

On 10/7/2017 at 0:20 PM, La Colombe said:

Do you think he realises his House of Cards reference confirms that he thinks he has had a three month holiday? He has to be doing this deliberately surely? 

I think he doesn't understand the reference. Is there anything about him that strikes you that he understands nuance?

5 minutes ago, Declan said:

I think he doesn't understand the reference. Is there anything about him that strikes you that he understands nuance?

On the one hand I don't think he does understand nuance. On the other, that blog is so bizarre it's impossible to not suspect that he is deliberately lifting the lid so everyone can see just what an expensive shambles the whole parliamentary system is on the island, but doing so in a way that he can maintain an innocent air who only exposes stuff accidentally as a by product of good intention. If I had to bet on one though, I'd plump for the former. 

28 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

On the one hand I don't think he does understand nuance. On the other, that blog is so bizarre it's impossible to not suspect that he is deliberately lifting the lid so everyone can see just what an expensive shambles the whole parliamentary system is on the island, but doing so in a way that he can maintain an innocent air who only exposes stuff accidentally as a by product of good intention. If I had to bet on one though, I'd plump for the former. 

He's not that clever. All he seems to be exposing is that he largely does fuck all (as most if it does appear to be entirely fiction) and is a total delusional cock womble who talks a very good story but who has absolutely no substance whatsoever. 

Edited by hboy