Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ArtieChoke said:

Big H himself according to rumours. 

you'd think he'd be happy someone else was getting the flack,  but maybe not the attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

Just been looking through mr callister so blog again.  Does anyone know what this statement was about within it, what happened??

The next 40 minutes of my day was spent refuting silly comments and allegations regarding my use of Facebook, started by someone clearly out to cause trouble. What angered me most was the clear lack of respect towards me - instead of asking me directly, their allegations were based on third hand information, which was clearly wrong and I was able to show that. 

Will I get an apology? I doubt it......... Will I continue to use Facebook to engage with Constituents? Yes I will. 

 

so you are "rob the clown" !!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

Who did the bollocking?

I'm assuming only one of two people actually have the authority to.

Surely it's big Howard or Mr. Skelly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any evidence of him being told off or is this just nonsense being posted by people with a political agenda or axe to grind? Rhetorical question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, llap said:

Any evidence of him being told off or is this just nonsense being posted by people with a political agenda or axe to grind? Rhetorical question.

You mean other than the fact that he made an oblique reference to it himself in his own blog last week? There is no political agenda on display here at all. It looks to me just like members of the public being pissed off by an attention seeking internet tosspot who thinks he's being clever when he isn't. Perhaps he will explain more on his blog this week. Or perhaps Teddy Smith could come on here and explain ? After all isn't Rob Callister the most transparent MHK ever to exist according to himself and Teddy? 

Edited by ArtieChoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also he mention on facebook that the "40 minutes of my day was spent refuting silly comments and allegations regarding my use of Facebook" referred to somebody "within Government". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ArtieChoke said:

You mean other than the fact that he made an oblique reference to it himself in his own blog last week? There is no political agenda on display here at all. It looks to me just like members of the public being pissed off by an attention seeking internet tosspot who thinks he's being clever when he isn't. Perhaps he will explain more on his blog this week. Or perhaps Teddy Smith could come on here and explain ? After all isn't Rob Callister the most transparent MHK ever to exist according to himself and Teddy? 

Members?  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ParishPump said:

Strange as most people appear to be total wankers on this forum to me. 

I think you'll find that if you delve back into the older stuff, the forum was an entertaining place. While criticism of government was there, it wasn't the be all and end all which it is now.

Interestingly a lot of regular posters are much quieter now, mainly IMHO because of fuckwits like you TJ et al who are ruining the place with pointless shitty squabbles about nothing.

If its that bad fuck off and set up your own forum.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, piebaps said:

I think you'll find that if you delve back into the older stuff, the forum was an entertaining place. While criticism of government was there, it wasn't the be all and end all which it is now.

Interestingly a lot of regular posters are much quieter now, mainly IMHO because of fuckwits like you TJ et al who are ruining the place with pointless shitty squabbles about nothing.

If its that bad fuck off and set up your own forum.

I did say most which excludes some posters. However usually it's nothing but an extension of the IOMG intranet here in most cases. Then you get characters like Teddy who would appear to be only on here for strategic reasons and who also spread false information and try to rubbish people in government for clear strategic reasons. It's an insult to peoples intelligence really most of the time as none of this sort of debate ever happens on Facebook under people's real names. If you take out people who work for government and people who have contracts with government there's probably about 5 people on here who don't have any real agenda. Strangely TJ is one of them as he's just an activist who has no real agenda other than to stir up other peoples clear agendas. I haven't criticized government in general either - just one person whose apparent covert, shitty, and frankly embarrassing internet activities deserve to be commented on for what they are. 

Edited by ParishPump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really are simple in the head if you think Parishpump is Jefferson given that the latter is a supporter of Rob Callister. But you probably know it isn't him and just have an axe to grind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, llap said:

 But you probably know it isn't him and just have an axe to grind.

Can Mr Callister borrow that for a couple of days? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is he gonna chop down some trees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...