Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

18 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I can post screenshot of the email I got and the ban length if you don’t believe me.

It’s really lucky that your ban expired a few days after you got your ban on the other account which has now stopped posting, You must spend a lot of time shuffling accounts around so you can keep posting amongst all the bans you get. 

Edited by JoeyDeaconsCat

2 minutes ago, JoeyDeaconsCat said:

How does that work JW isn’t a mod anymore. Have you spoofed the date? 

But he was a month ago.

Its not really a surprise you got a long ban for THAT thread. You still seem a little tense.

Just now, TheTeapot said:

Its not really a surprise you got a long ban for THAT thread. You still seem a little tense.

I’m not complaining. I’m just pointing out, I haven’t just shown up after some other poster has been banned.

When someone gets a temporary ban I think they should respect that. Rather than using a different account.

This is a general point. Obviously not aimed at anyone specifically or implying any accusation which would contravene the terms. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I didn’t post here in a month. And I may just give up posting entirely as I’m sick of receiving violent threats via PM from ParishPump. That is just beyond the pale, even for this forum. 

Just now, Aristotle said:

I didn’t post here in a month. And I may just give up posting entirely as I’m sick of receiving violent threats via PM from ParishPump. That is just beyond the pale, even for this forum. 

I have made the mods aware of the messages I have sent you, none of which are violent, you child, so stop playing to an audience as you are not clever enough to pull it off. You’ve been found out. Suck it up, move on, and stop posting lies about people on Manx Forums. That is all. Otherwise live long & prosper .... 

@Aristotle You do know that people do actually care right? That was solid and friendly advice from John :)

Edited by pongo

ParishPump said he’d F me over, and that he’d F ing have [me]. Seems quite hostile and violent to me. I haven’t reported him though as I eat Green berets for breakfast.

Edited by Aristotle
  • Like 1