Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

6 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

ParishPump said he’d F me over, and that he’d F ing have [me]. Seems quite hostile and violent to me. I haven’t reported him though as I eat Green berets for breakfast.

I alerted the mods to the PMs last night as, as evidenced by your ban in the “I give up thread”, I am concerned about your state of mind and your general attitude. You posted lies on a public forum so what did you expect me to do. I have already asked you not to post lies previously but you did so via a completely different account after I asked you nicely to stop. Stop telling lies and you won’t get yourself into these ridiculous situations that spark downward spirals of pathetic page after page denials by you in the first place. 

Edited by ParishPump

Aristotle I have already said to the mods that I am concerned about your state of mind. You really need to reign yourself in. You also need to take your posts down. 

28 minutes ago, ParishPump said:

Aristotle I have already said to the mods that I am concerned about your state of mind.

:lol:

at what point did this topic stop being about RC and become all about Aristotle/Parish Pump?

41 minutes ago, ParishPump said:

Aristotle I have already said to the mods that I am concerned about your state of mind. You really need to reign yourself in. You also need to take your posts down. 

Wise words.  You could apply that to more than just him though ^_^

no wonder Rob doesn't come on here telling us how wondrous he is with all this nonsense sitting in his personal thread :o

.. anyway, "you snooze, you lose". ETA on emergency press release from the Minister of Self-promotion? 

6 hours ago, Aristotle said:

ParishPump said he’d F me over, and that he’d F ing have [me]. Seems quite hostile and violent to me. I haven’t reported him though as I eat Green berets for breakfast.

Are you sure they're not grapes?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, english zloty said:

no wonder Rob doesn't come on here telling us how wondrous he is with all this nonsense sitting in his personal thread :o

.. anyway, "you snooze, you lose". ETA on emergency press release from the Minister of Self-promotion? 

But Rob IS on this thread. And don't believe otherwise. 

I suspect that a troublemaker wants the thread locked. I can’t think why...

47 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I saw what that said. You lack balls.

I will take an early bet on Rob using the words "viable alternative, protecting the integrity of the brand, valuable lessons, long term partnerships " etc etc and other mindless shite in his Snoozebox press release 

• Haha 1