Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Rob callister mhk

Just been going through Teddy's posting history myself. His very first reference to Rob:

I am not sure what Mr. Callister’s current salary is.

Knowing Mr. Callister when he ran the Pool & Darts, he certainly put in the hours to improve the games on the Island without asking for a single penny.

If he was elected, I know he would certainty be committed and will apply his energy and time for the benefit of others.

:lol: This can't be real.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

i'd be willing to bet you and pumper are in those threads in different guises too artie.

I'm certainly not in those threads but I did read some of them at the time. But then again I'm not, never have been, never will be in public office in Onchan, a candidate for public office in Onchan, or even related to any one who stood or who could possibly have gained from slagging off Onchan MHKs, MHK candidates, or Commissioners on Manx Forums. So what would it matter even if I was as I would have had nothing at all to gain from anything posted? Would the same apply to "Teddy?" though when he's gone round saying people who were standing (or who were commissioners) are nutcases, and idiots, and are incompetent and has basically bad mouthed a whole pile of people who were then trounced at the Polls or failed to re-stand in Onchan? Will he be doing a flounce next? 

Edited by ArtieChoke

6 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

haven't seen jack carter for a while. he'd be all over this if only he knew. oldmanxfella- what happened to him too?

I have no idea maybe the Mods will tell you if you have questions? Were they Onchan MHKs then? Do tell? You seem to know more than me on such matters. I'm more interested in what Teddys motivation was for bad mouthing candidates for Onchan given that words he uses seem to be very similar to ones a candidate for Onchan has used on here and on Facebook frequently. Do you know that Stinky? 

Edited by ArtieChoke

I should probably not post the photoshop I just made of Rob with Peppa Pig's head.

On 28/09/2017 at 11:00 PM, Tarne said:

Whilst you're there, check out Cleveland Steamer

That's fucking class. Nice work Tarne. 

• Like 1

Hopefully we should hear from Rob soon as Facetube informs me he has just returned from the installation of the Islands compulsory Nonce / Bishop / Vote stealer / Democracy Hinderer / Closed thinker / Religitard.....

2 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

in their defence, maybe not incorrectly

On face value a difficult position to defend...

55 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Hopefully we should hear from Rob soon as Facetube informs me he has just returned from the installation of the Islands compulsory Nonce / Bishop / Vote stealer / Democracy Hinderer / Closed thinker / Religitard.....

Can't think who you mean there. :lol:.............................................................I agree with all your descriptions though;)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

That's fucking class. Nice work Tarne. 

:o

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

the mods wont tell me. they think i'm a twat

Not just the mods... :rolleyes: