• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly don't read Rob's blog but I think the author of this thread is being unfair. A lot of people (i.e. successful people) work full-time jobs while also pursuing academic or professional qualif

It's been a very troubling week in the end  https://cueballsdiaryofasadman.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/this-week-pining-for-the-fjords-week-ending-8th-sept/ Also at @CueBall_iom via twitter 

I could quite happily post it myself on there to be honest. Most people seem to have got the funny side of this to be honest and taken it for what it is which is an attempt at humour.  I don't think i

Posted Images

I hope Rob's doing a maths degree. How can his department claim that where we live is open for business and that we're the Isle of Can when they have no interest to welcome big investment, create new jobs and are quite happy to see businesses leave in droves.

Does this add up for the tax payer. We sell excess electric to the UK for around 5p per kW but they won't sell it to a local business looking to treble energy consumption for 7p per kW.

How on earth will the MUA ever increase the amount of power they sell to local business if our politicians cannot do basic maths.

Good luck Rob you'll need a few qualifications come the next election if we don't see some common sense.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Tibet said:

Why does Rob Callister get so much flack on here? I don't see a hundred page thread on any of the others.

I'm not sure. 

• Like 1
Just now, CueBall said:

I'm not sure. 

Maybe it's because he puts himself out there and posts so much, that there's more ammo to criticise. The others don't post anything, so we don't have as much material to either critcise (on a specific level) or to satirise. I don't consider your blog to be flack, by the way.

9 hours ago, Tibet said:

Maybe it's because he puts himself out there and posts so much, that there's more ammo to criticise. The others don't post anything, so we don't have as much material to either critcise (on a specific level) or to satirise. I don't consider your blog to be flack, by the way.

I'm not sure you're right there. 

Edited by CueBall
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Tibet said:

Why does Rob Callister get so much flack on here? I don't see a hundred page thread on any of the others.

Not been here for long? Any time now the Juan thread will be resurrected. 

8 hours ago, Tibet said:

Maybe because he seems to be a massive self aggrandizing bell end? 

• Like 1

This weeks Blog has now gone live

https://cueballsdiaryofasadman.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/this-week-week-ending-6th-october/

As the style now seems to be for longer rambling monologues I apologize that it's a bit longer than usual. 

Because links now seem to be banned from IOM News and Politics it's also available at @CueBall_iom on Twitter as well. Please re-tweet just to piss James Corrin off. Thanks. 

Edited by CueBall
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, CBman said:

I hope Rob's doing a maths degree. How can his department claim that where we live is open for business and that we're the Isle of Can when they have no interest to welcome big investment, create new jobs and are quite happy to see businesses leave in droves.

Does this add up for the tax payer. We sell excess electric to the UK for around 5p per kW but they won't sell it to a local business looking to treble energy consumption for 7p per kW.

How on earth will the MUA ever increase the amount of power they sell to local business if our politicians cannot do basic maths.

Good luck Rob you'll need a few qualifications come the next election if we don't see some common sense.

Yup any new business faced with ..........  Energy costs they can't afford ........ commercial property costs they can't afford and ...... shipping costs they can't afford !

Rob and them all need to grasp we are not attractive to any off computer business.

3 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I think you peaked about three blogs back. This one was tediously boring

That was the stated objective- to reproduce some of the long rambling monologues about anything but politics on the other Blog 

11 minutes ago, CueBall said:

That was the stated objective- to reproduce some of the long rambling monologues about anything but politics on the other Blog 

Just ignore him. He's got time to do fuck all all day posting crap on here but can't spend an extra 3 minutes to read your Blog. Knobber. 

• ans locked this topic