Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rhumsaa

Premiership 2017/18

I follow United in the loosest sense and I don't like Liverpool at all. Carragher was always a particularly unsavoury character but I don't doubt for a moment that all teams have players with the potential to do the same. They might be multi-millionaires. You might give them media training and dress them in a sharp suit but you cannot change their underlying nature, or enhance the walnut sized brain that inhabits the centre of the vacuum between the ears.

1 hour ago, woolley said:

You might give them media training and dress them in a sharp suit but you cannot change their underlying nature, or enhance the walnut sized brain that inhabits the centre of the vacuum between the ears.

For a minute there "woolley" I wondered who you may have been talking about :lol:

• Haha 2

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, quilp said:

Media career over.

Don't give up your day job...

To be fair, I would have expected them to sack him. Gray and hairy knuckles was sacked for what was in all reality far less of a "crime" than this.

It seems virtually anything goes in football...:(

• Haha 1

This year's Premier League season is probably the most boring since it started. I don't think I've hardly watched a match and probably wont until next season now.

So congratulations to City - through gritted United teeth. They were a pleasure to watch.

Just looked back at stuff people were predicting at the start. Coutinho leaving didn't have the impact I thought it might, and Everton were total shite after I thought they'd do quite well, but I'm pretty happy with Salah being a total bargain and City being really fucking good.