Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Dave Hedgehog

Premier Inn

Recommended Posts

Would never recommend or use a Hotel that you have to pay for car parking! and more so the prices they are quoting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jaybs said:

Would never recommend or use a Hotel that you have to pay for car parking! and more so the prices they are quoting!

Don't worry,you won't have to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaybs said:

Would never recommend or use a Hotel that you have to pay for car parking! and more so the prices they are quoting!

The only existing douglas hotels with free parking are, the shithole sefton, the shithole palace and the former shithole mannin, so which hotel would you recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jaybs said:

Would never recommend or use a Hotel that you have to pay for car parking! and more so the prices they are quoting!

Not sure anybody would want your recommendations. Just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You have to pay to park at the shithole Palace nowadays. 

Didn't know that, colleagues have stayed there and felt it was just acceptable! they accepted it with parking.

Neil, friends & colleagues in my industry do ask for where is best to stay! not sure why it worries you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaybs said:

Didn't know that, colleagues have stayed there and felt it was just acceptable! they accepted it with parking.

Neil, friends & colleagues in my industry do ask for where is best to stay! not sure why it worries you!

He is just feeding his fettish, you just have to get used to it x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

He is just feeding his fettish, you just have to get used to it x

As are you it would appear... :flowers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

As are you it would appear... :flowers:

It would only appear that way to a fool with a rabid fettish for strangers on the internet.

Any rational person would correctly conclude, that i was advising another poster about how to deal with your childish, irrational, religious behavior x

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

It would only appear that way to a fool with a rabid fettish for strangers on the internet.

Any rational person would correctly conclude, that i was advising another poster about how to deal with your childish, irrational, religious behavior x

 

says the deluded one. You keep forgetting you are not a stranger - just strange...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

says the deluded one. You keep forgetting you are not a stranger - just strange...

Yes you are deluded nelly, pretending to know anonymous strangers on the internet, fettish feeding in multiple threads, leading to their ruin.

Enjoy your fantasy you silly old codger x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again ffs leave it out.    How much are they charging then or is it dependent on time of year, day of week etc..  what was needed was a decent reasonably pric ed hotel so let us hope this one fulfills the criteria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaws brow car park(recommended car park for the new premier inn) is under £10 per 24 hours. Lower than most city centre car parks across. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, mad_manx said:

Shaws brow car park(recommended car park for the new premier inn) is under £10 per 24 hours. Lower than most city centre car parks across. 

I’ll bet guests will be delighted traipsing from Shaws Brow to Prem when the rain is coming at you sideways

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I’ll bet guests will be delighted traipsing from Shaws Brow to Prem when the rain is coming at you sideways

We have stayed in several hotels in Liverpool that have no car park that close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...