Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics please. We will try and merge the locked topics as relevant. Topics are UK, IoM, TT & Sports and Tips & Questions about isolation and home working ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
hissingsid

Bold Gull strikes

22 minutes ago, woolley said:

I doubt that the seagulls will fill in the census forms. They can be pretty anarchic.

And the forms would be wrong the first time, a lot of chicks would be missed and would need follow-ups.....

• Like 2

Overflowing litter bins are a big issue when it comes to gulls as well and the island has plenty of those.

Shetland has an interesting solution to this - in Lerwick, every public litter bin is covered with some fishing net to stop rubbish being dragged out. That and emptying the bins regularly.

Most householders also have a piece to cover there own bins as well.

4 hours ago, andrew said:

Everytime they went out into the garden, the mother and presumably father would swoop down around them until they left the garden.

"I can't go out into my own garden because of a couple of seagulls" - it's no bloody wonder the muslims are winning. 

• Like 3

Would not bother me if they machine gunned the lot of them, flying longtails which some idiot says are protected, seen the crap on the houses up by douglas head.

4 hours ago, woolley said:

I doubt that the seagulls will fill in the census forms. They can be pretty anarchic.

And piratical according to Baron Boot. 

Edited by Declan

43 minutes ago, Declan said:

An piratical according to Baron Boot. 

download.jpg

12 minutes ago, quilp said:

download.jpg

Order 6 off or get the gatterling gun version and do a proper job.

5 hours ago, woolley said:

'Steven' on Athol Street is a complete cocky rebel. Vehicles beep at him holding court in the middle of the road but still have to swerve round him. Or it might be Stephanie - I don't know how to tell.

39 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

'Steven' on Athol Street is a complete cocky rebel. Vehicles beep at him holding court in the middle of the road but still have to swerve round him. Or it might be Stephanie - I don't know how to tell.

One is a girl and the other is a boy....

Moorhouse apparently used to teach economics to the kids of the south before getting elected.  Since being elected he comes across – when he utters anything mind – as a cretin.  He should consider…it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Boo Gay'n said:

Moorhouse apparently used to teach economics to the kids of the south before getting elected.  Since being elected he comes across – when he utters anything mind – as a cretin.  He should consider…it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

But a seagull stole his brothers sandwich. What is the point of being an MHK if you can't use your influence to save your brother £2.50 an another prawn sandwich from the Co Op? If we ever needed proof as to why Manx police are so shit this is it. 

13 minutes ago, NegativeNeil said:

But a seagull stole his brothers sandwich. What is the point of being an MHK if you can't use your influence to save your brother £2.50 an another prawn sandwich from the Co Op? If we ever needed proof as to why Manx police are so shit this is it. 

I'll think you'll find it was a cheese baguette #fakenews

• Like 2

Boo Gay'n

• MF Addicted
  •  
  • Boo Gay'n
  • Regulars
  • team_mf_reg.gif
  • 555 posts

Moorhouse apparently used to teach economics to the kids of the south before getting elected.  Since being elected he comes across – when he utters anything mind – as a cretin.  He should consider…it’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Bloody hell!

Kettle, black and pot spring to mind

This is the first of 555 posts where Gay'n says anything of merit, and that's only if you apply it to him/her>