Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
censorship

Another reason we have no cash...

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

I know they visited once; I don't know if there were subsequent visits. 

Amy has returned to Facebook with avengence. 

Good for her. As Martin Luther King Jr said: the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

3 hours ago, Declan said:

Maybe Amy's Facebook skillz are better than the AG. 

The person I feel sorry for is the other party who travelled to the Island to the Island at least once to give evidence for the case to be suspended. 

52 minutes ago, Tibet said:

Good for her. As Martin Luther King Jr said: the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.

Silly boy / girl / whatever the f*** you are.

1 hour ago, Declan said:

I know they visited once; I don't know if there were subsequent visits. 

Amy has returned to Facebook with avengence. 

and probably with an even bigger spade to dig that hole. Won't she ever learn?

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Won't she ever learn?

No.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

You a stranger to facebook and lots of previous MF threads then ? You're one sad person.

I suspect being a stranger to Facebook does not make anyone a "sad person".  Probably quite the opposite

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I suspect being a stranger to Facebook does not make anyone a "sad person".  Probably quite the opposite

Censorship knows full well the tons of shite posted by said poor girl, even what was posted on here. I don't know what his game is, but he tries to look naïve.

Everybody over the age of about 6 must know the background here, so yes, censorship is a very sad person to assume we are so less informed.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Censorship knows full well the tons of shite posted by said poor girl, even what was posted on here. I don't know what his game is, but he tries to look naïve.

Everybody over the age of about 6 must know the background here, so yes, censorship is a very sad person to assume we are so less informed.

I have to confess, I'm a little confused.

I think we all know this woman had a lot to say on social media and here, but I don't fully understand what that has to do with the non-existent case which has now been dropped. The case related to allegations of harassment of an individual, which it turned out the prosecution was unable to provide evidence of despite she and her husband being subject to this process for more than a year. I don't think it had anything to do with her get a bit ranty on Manx Forums, so I don't know you mean. Could you explain?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I don't understand your point and would like to.

• Like 1

I think you're missing (or perhaps not missing) the obvious here Censorship. It's public money and it's easily milked, especially if you're the Manx judiciary. In the end there may not have been enough evidence and the case was dropped, but not until the case was 'fully tested before the law' and every last penny was exhausted and extracted. Ultimately a waste of public money but just another routine payday for a few. Justice has been served. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Charming. Have you considered anger management counseling?

10 hours ago, censorship said:

I have to confess, I'm a little confused.

I think we all know this woman had a lot to say on social media and here, but I don't fully understand what that has to do with the non-existent case which has now been dropped. The case related to allegations of harassment of an individual, which it turned out the prosecution was unable to provide evidence of despite she and her husband being subject to this process for more than a year. I don't think it had anything to do with her get a bit ranty on Manx Forums, so I don't know you mean. Could you explain?

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I don't understand your point and would like to.

So are you seriously saying that the person's reputation was damaged. Did she not do that herself? Maybe I missed something again.

9 hours ago, Tibet said:
23 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Charming. Have you considered anger management counseling?

Are you joking ?

I was trying to be kind.;)

• Like 1