Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
censorship

Another reason we have no cash...

In the wider picture those involved may think twice about how they approach social media. That seems like a good thing.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, woody2 said:

was the AG's office hacked.........

Tabbed was the word of choice, if I remember 

On 9/23/2017 at 5:34 PM, chancer said:

You really are a fucktard with your conspiracy theories.  Any police matter involving a relative etc has to go to the Attorney General for an independent decision to be made.  This women is poison.

nothing like a bit of unnecessary aggression and name calling to get your point across.

Despite your tone, you deserve a response, although Roger Mexico has sort of covered.

For clarity, in case you are as simple as your post indicates, for the Attorney General's Chambers to become involved police have to commence an investigation and then take advice. My point was that, the rumour stated that because of a familial relationship police declined to take any action over an alleged offence, so it couldn't have gone to the AG's Chambers for any decision.

Also, because I can't really resist it, you say one should go to the AG's Chambers for an 'independent' decision? And you call me the fucktard?