Rally Isle of Man slated

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nor would anyone else if there was a pub within a mile. That's the main reason they don't build pubs near front lines in major wars.

I pointed out on an earlier thread that it didn't even feature in the DED What's On guide.  The attitude seems to be that anything they aren't paid to organise themselves doesn't deserve even the most

So a bit like horse racing , my mate told me not to knock it ," Lady Godiva put everything she had on a horse" , I'll get my coat

8 hours ago, vikingdoom said:

Cancel it nobody cares except a few rich boys playing with cars. 

Far from it, motorsport in most forms is expensive but it doesn't mean that those who participate are all wealthy. Many people put everything they earn into their sport and deserve at least some respect for their dedication. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Max Power said:

Far from it, motorsport in most forms is expensive but it doesn't mean that those who participate are all wealthy. Many people put everything they earn into their sport and deserve at least some respect for their dedication. 

So a bit like horse racing , my mate told me not to knock it ," Lady Godiva put everything she had on a horse" :), I'll get my coat

• Like 3