This may have been done before, but ....

What thing would you consign to Room 101? Must be a thing,  behaviour or type of person NOT an individual and have a reasoned argument.

Mine for starters - bloody backpacks, people just have no spatial awareness of something on their back, so when they turn or squeeze in front if you, you are squarely whacked by the bleeding things.  I understand it's a great way of carrying stuff, but they are lethal, particularly in crowded spaces.  Wear them on your front so you are aware of where they in relation to your surroundings.

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Idiots who approach roundabouts without signalling so you stop to let them pass in front of you only to see the dozy mare turning left....

Front fog lamps on cars. In fog, they don't make a lot of difference, so aren't that great, but idiots drive around with them on all the bloody time, dazzling drivers coming the other way. "Ooh, there

Fewer 

I suppose instead of giving you a list of specifics (e.g. cyclists, ignorant dog owners, women who wear t-shirts with writing positioned over their breasts and then think you're perving just for trying to read it) I could narrow it down to people who are just knob heads in general. I think the world and the island would be much better if there were more nice people and less knob heads.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gladys said:

P.S. the first person to suggest MHKs will be consigned to Room 101 themselves.

Typical woman. Hold out the prospect of boundless pleasure, quickly followed up by telling you that you can't do the obvious.

• Like 3

Front fog lamps on cars. In fog, they don't make a lot of difference, so aren't that great, but idiots drive around with them on all the bloody time, dazzling drivers coming the other way. "Ooh, there's a cloud, put the fog lamps on". You don't leave your wipers on when it's not raining, so don't use your fog lamps when it's not foggy! Assholes, the lot of them.

• Like 3