Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
The Duck of Atholl

Fight Club

34 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You do understand the words 'to try to get people banned' don't you? That doesn't mean anyone has been banned just that people seem to be trying to get people banned as a deliberate tactic. There have been a huge number of temporary bans in the last 6 months. I'm sure you've probably had some yourself. But the mods seem to have worked out they were having their chains yanked and have changed their approach.

Well banning one of the main protagonists was a leap forward.  One of the others is still at it although largely ignored. So this has helped.

Just now, notwell said:

Well banning one of the main protagonists was a leap forward.  One of the others is still at it although largely ignored. So this has helped.

Do tell? You seem to know so much about the tactics being deployed and by whom.

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Guess that answers who Mystic Derek is then.

Have you considered a career in detective work, Sherlock? You're one of the key protagonists in harassing people such as Jefferson. You are basically a knob head.

5 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Who'd have seen that coming (other than Mystic Derek) ? 

I didn't see it coming. 

• Like 1

It's pretty stupid banning me, though. I didn't do anything wrong.

1 minute ago, Mystic Derek said:

Have you considered a career in detective work, Sherlock? You're one of the key protagonists in harassing people such as Jefferson. You are basically a knob head.

When do I ever harass people on here? You're the one being aggressive and argumentative with people.

As for TJ, he sent me numerous unsolicited private messages harassing me, I asked him to stop and he didn't. I assume he was doing similar to others as he was banned shortly afterwards. I suppose I could have reported him but I didn't bother.

• Like 1

Just now, mojomonkey said:

When do I ever harass people on here? You're the one being aggressive and argumentative with people.

As for TJ, he sent me numerous unsolicited private messages harassing me, I asked him to stop and he didn't. I assume he was doing similar to others as he was banned shortly afterwards. I suppose I could have reported him but I didn't bother.

You are one of those trolls who plays the ignorance game, but you know full well what you're doing.As for your claim about TJ, you are lying out of your arse about "numerous unsolicited private messages" or "harassing you". You are literally LYING. He did no such thing, and there was no such situation where you asked to stop and then he didn't. You've simply made this up out of thin air. Why would you do that, if you're some innocent bystander? If not exposed to others, you've at least just exposed yourself to me. I now know you are in on it. 

Anybody who knows TJ in real life knows you're full of shit, Mojo.

Wow, Mojo getting picked on for once. It's usually Notwell or Richard! (FYI I'm on your side Mojo :P)

Edited by Tarne

Mojomoney picked on? He's the one posting outright lies and abuse against someone. He has a track record of trolling people just to wind them up. He's contributed sweet F all to the forum over the years. Just one of those irritating posters who blend in together in the background of boring knobs who post nothing of any interest. if you ask me, Thomas Jefferson should be unbanned and allowed to respond to Mojo's defamatory lies.

11 minutes ago, Mystic Derek said:

You are one of those trolls who plays the ignorance game, but you know full well what you're doing.As for your claim about TJ, you are lying out of your arse about "numerous unsolicited private messages" or "harassing you". You are literally LYING. He did no such thing, and there was no such situation where you asked to stop and then he didn't. You've simply made this up out of thin air. Why would you do that, if you're some innocent bystander? If not exposed to others, you've at least just exposed yourself to me. I now know you are in on it. 

You can have no idea what TJ sent me. I've just checked my old messages and there are at least six from him. The contents of them is now unknown as they were deleted, I presume by TJ. As for him (and whoever else he is on here) I honestly have no idea who he is and couldn't care less about knowing. I do know that whoever he is does have a massive paranoia complex, a massive chip on their shoulder and a vastly over exaggerated view on the actual importance of this site and indeed similar on the internet.

Edited by mojomonkey
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mystic Derek said:

Mojomoney picked on? He's the one posting outright lies and abuse against someone. He has a track record of trolling people just to wind them up. He's contributed sweet F all to the forum over the years. Just one of those irritating posters who blend in together in the background of boring knobs who post nothing of any interest. if you ask me, Thomas Jefferson should be unbanned and allowed to respond to Mojo's defamatory lies.

Lol, meltdown.

• Like 2

Given that I am TJ, I do know.  TJ did not send you a bunch of unsolicited private messages. You're a lying twat. Six messages over the course of four or five years (all of them polite and in relation to something specific) is hardly an avalanche of messages and certainly not "harassment" as you term it.  And what is this nonsense about "unsolicited"? Do people solicit people before sending private messages? Not that I know of. You really do need to grow up and stop lying. It's fairly obvious who you are so you're not fooling me.

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Lol, meltdown.

Oh, but you're an innocent poster who has been "harassed". LOL