Applebys: Something or other about planes and VAT. CM says Panic!

Declan

17 minutes ago, NoTail said:

So Lewis Hamilton flew into Ronaldsway one morning at 6.15am so the VAT man could sign off some papers to get his VAT back.

Is the VAT office normally open at that time?

And Lew has never been back either. So when these planes need servicing is VAT paid/refunded on that too?

18 minutes ago, notwell said:

Sultan will literally currently have his pants round his ankles, winky in hand, waiting for tonight’s programme:lol:

The big mouthed finance sector clown simply can’t help himself again can he? Are you going to bully everyone out of this again to night to give you a great big stiffy again. What a sad sack of shit. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notwell said:

Sultan will literally currently have his pants round his ankles, winky in hand, waiting for tonight’s programme:lol:

No I won’t. I’ll be following the debate on Facebook and Twitter as it isn’t full of total cunts like you shouting at people and trying to abuse other posters who have an opinion that differs to yours. Just like I’ve been doing all week. Going elsewhere for better debate is better than putting irritating loud mouth pricks like you on ignore as you dont even have to come within a mile to this Forum.

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nomadic Raptor said:

With Lewis Hamilton iom hasn't done anything wrong it's Hamilton using it for personal use so it's all on him isn't it?

It's the IOM gov. & IOM VAT people who have allowed the structure to be created and used.

This will not end well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoTail said:

There is a logic to his calculations.  Let's hope he is wrong.

Mr M takes the income of companies out of GDP to achieve his "result" on the basis that the activity does not happen here.

I don't know how the GDP figures are evaluated but my quick review of GDP definitions suggests foreign income of foreign owned companies should not be included. If they weren't, then Mr M's adjustment would be incorrect.

[BUT the GDP figure for IOM companies does seem quite large so I do have a bit of doubt here]