labour

woody2

1 hour ago, The Phat Tog said:

Perhaps if Bone had made some use of his degree instead of making the decision to spend his entire life being a prick then maybe he would have had 'something'.  Whatever you think of JRM, either his politics or his persona, to attack his kids is not acceptable under any circumstances. 

I didn't realise Bone had attacked his kids.

Has he been arrested yet?

Bone abhors violence as it happens.

If we crash out of the EU life will become very difficult for the most disadvantaged in our society. Bone cares about that. Rees-Mogg doesn't give a shit about them. In your opinion how do they stack up morally?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse? Attack does not only, nor necessarily always, mean physical violence. If someone started shouting at your kids in the street how would you describe it?

Stupidity.

My daughter is profoundly deaf.

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

I think Jacob’s politic views are plain stupid, but I admire his sincerity. I think you have him completely wrong. He isn’t Boris Johnson, he’s not backing Brexit for self-interest, he’s just not as bright as he thinks he is. 

I disagree.

In the recent launch of JRM's WTO Fantasy Trade World there was not a single mention of exports.

Lots of mentions of how the UK can reduce import tariffs (as they should as the quality and pedigree will be questionable and consequently shit) which will lower prices and thus destroy UK agriculture and manufacturing, although that aspect didn't get a mention either. But no mention about how UK exports will be hit by tarriffs of 20% or even 30%. Which will also destroy UK manufacturing etc etc.

The clue is in the way exports didn't get a mention.

THEY FUCKING KNOW the UK will take a massive hit.

THAT'S why they didn't get a mention....

We all better pray that despite JRM, Isaby, Fox, Fysh, Johnson, Gove, Farage, Duncan Smith etc etc there is a deal.

Otherwise, we are right royally......

• Like 1

On 9/15/2018 at 11:55 AM, P.K. said:

I didn't realise Bone had attacked his kids.

Has he been arrested yet?

Bone abhors violence as it happens.

If we crash out of the EU life will become very difficult for the most disadvantaged in our society. Bone cares about that. Rees-Mogg doesn't give a shit about them. In your opinion how do they stack up morally?

a crash is something unexpected.....

#thicko

labour classic......

"Women do tend to lead in that way, collective leadership and bring people with them," she said.

"Actually, when you look at the mess the country's in at the moment, that's exactly the sort of thing we need."

#nandy

eh?

:lol:

https://www.manxradio.com/news/uk-news/labour-mp-lisa-nandy-backs-male-female-job-share-for-leadership/