Panama Papers 2 is due to start later today

4 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Dirk Benedict is turning in his grave.

Erm, he ain't dead.

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

6 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Erm, he ain't dead.

So the rumours were greatly exaggerated ?

19 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

I doubt he is (I dont think he’s dead to be honest) But it must be hard for you Billy Bumster seeing new characters populate a forum that is full of your completely mental sock puppets all day. No wonder you’re so hostile to anyone new. It’s almost like you’ve created your own Government Department of fictitious employees isn’t it? Some of us live in the real world though. Not mental civil servant world where you’re so utterly bored that you have spend most of your time online making up tens and tens of silly internet characters that all talk with each other and where they all mutually backslap each other so that you really think that you’re funny when actually it’s just your other characters that are telling you that you are funny. It must be like that at work too? Everyone programmed to tell you how great everything is?

The best thing about this all is that the more this sort of stuff happens to stifle any form of fair debate the more it is clear that you and your government lackies are totally bricking it. That’s a fair result for me. 

Edited by The Faceman

3 hours ago, The Faceman said:

Really? The trick with this, as I suggested at the start, is the stuff they are slipping out on the web as a back drop to Panorama. The TV programme was only a small part of what’s gone on in the last hour

Appleby

https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/appleby-offshore-magic-circle-law-firm-record-of-compliance-failures-icij/

Glencore 

https://www.icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/room-of-secrets-reveals-mysteries-of-glencore/

the panorama programme is about tax avoidance, the robert woods article is to do with compliance failures and their consequences. They aren't particularly linked 

2 minutes ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

the panorama programme is about tax avoidance, the robert woods article is to do with compliance failures and their consequences. They aren't particularly linked 

They are. I assume you have trouble reading? 

16 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

I doubt he is (I dont think he’s dead to be honest) But it must be hard for you Billy Bumster seeing new characters populate a forum that is full of your completely mental sock puppets all day. No wonder you’re so hostile to anyone new. It’s almost like you’ve created your own Government Department of fictitious employees isn’t it? Some of us live in the real world though. Not mental civil servant world where you’re so utterly bored that you have spend most of your time online making up tens and tens of silly internet characters that all talk with each other and where they all mutually backslap each other so that you really think that you’re funny when actually it’s just your other characters that are telling you that you are funny. It must be like that at work too? Everyone programmed to tell you how great everything is?

The best thing about this all is that the more this sort of stuff happens to stifle any form of fair debate the more it is clear that you and your government lackies are totally bricking it. That’s a fair result for me. 

I'll bet you always aspired to winning the Egg & Spoon race at school, but just didn't quite manage it. Eh?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

They are. I assume you have trouble reading? 

no i don't and i stand by my original statement. You can run super efficient tax avoidance schemes without any compliance issues. I don't think anyone is suggesting the duchyof Lancaster is a criminal organisation are they. You can also run a CSP that does not deal in anytax avoidance schemes and still be gulty of laundering money through shit compliance. Can you understand that?

21 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

48hr ban for The Faceman

The sockpuppet clause is still in use on this forum and threads are beginning to descend into shit again. Could have probably dished out a few more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 grand for the Queen. Seriously, if that's the biggest they can throw at this then it was all a bunch of codswallop

Predictable. Nobody can accuse the mods of anything on here. Is this forum run by James Corrin? It seems to ban posters who make pretty valid challenges to the moderators? 

Good call by the mods...:thumbsup: