More shootings in the U.S.

De nada

58 minutes ago, quilp said:

Not really Al. There's a considerable difference between the two rounds. The .223 is about 70mm whilst the .22lr is approx 30mm. That's a lot of powder, slightly more than souped-up. Using the .223 on rabbit wouldn't leave much for dinner. 

images.jpeg

447233.jpg

Point 22LR almost took Saint Reagan out. 5.56 x 45 is a massively charged round . Small lump, big charge. Designed to allow suppressive fire for low carry weight. Designed to maximize firepower per squad without the need to carry a heavy machine gun.

School shootings in IOM.... zero

Gun laws Isle of Man... pretty good.

Number of people on Manx forums wanting to facilitate school shootings on IOM by having people allowed to have guns... 

Number of people on Manx Forums who want to arm teachers....

Number of people who don’t want guns...

Number of people who want guns.

People who want guns.. Micheal Ryan and Thomas Hamilton.

Twice was enough. Derik BIrd was an exception.

Never again. America... next week.

School security in China interesting. Stabbings are the norm here. 

School security has big bamboo rods, pitchforks (I kid you not), and big lasso rope things.

School security also involves ID cards, fingerprints, closed roads, and even I’d checks of anyone suspicious.

China does not want any more knife attacks. 

They can’t ban knives.... but fuck me... China takes school security serious. 

39 minutes ago, woody2 said:

so this person of arabic descent was in a antifa group according to some media reports= classic lefty snowflake melt down.....

Are you referring to Nikolas Cruz? Genuine question, where are getting this Arabic descent thing from?

Everything I can find says he was adopted at birth by the Cruzs and raised Catholic. The identity of his real father appears to be unknown, his real mother had another son that was also adopted by the Cruzs. I can't find anything about his real mother's religious beliefs but it does appear that she was a drug addict, which may well account for the well documented mental handicaps that Nikolas Cruz has. Based on what I can read on the subject his attack was the sad result of allowing a mentally handicapped person access to guns. Happy to read your sources on the sorry story.

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Are you referring to Nikolas Cruz? Genuine question, where are getting this Arabic descent thing from?

Everything I can find says he was adopted at birth by the Cruzs and raised Catholic. The identity of his real father appears to be unknown, his real mother had another son that was also adopted by the Cruzs. I can't find anything about his real mother's religious beliefs but it does appear that she was a drug addict, which may well account for the well documented mental handicaps that Nikolas Cruz has. Based on what I can read on the subject his attack was the sad result of allowing a mentally handicapped person access to guns. Happy to read your sources on the sorry story.

bbc stated it, look a few pages back.....

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

bbc stated it, look a few pages back.....

Looked, you said it and gave no actual reference. Are you able to expand on it and provide an actual reference? What about the Antifa thing? I haven't been able to find anything for that either, can you give your reference for that as well please? By reference I mean actual links, not just saying xx said so.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Looked, you said it and gave no actual reference. Are you able to expand on it and provide an actual reference? What about the Antifa thing? I haven't been able to find anything for that either, can you give your reference for that as well please? By reference I mean actual links, not just saying xx said so.

it was said on the bbc news channel.....

what more do you want fantaboy......

4 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

I really should know better by now but.......have you posted this to demonstrate/highlight its clearly false equivalence or for some reason?  Just wondered.

Interesting instagram screenshot that followed though.

its the snowflake approach to everything......