BIg babies realize that they cant control doing other people’s dirty work for them on Manx Forums

NegativeNeil

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Conspiracy theories? Who mentioned conspiracy theories? Ah yes, the 'Flat Earth' thread. Or maybe there really is a conspiracy to shut the forum down, by some sad individual who's not mad, just bad. And vengeful. 

Ok, well whatever. But aren’t the Mods the ones who are cancelling accounts and trying to do something with the forums? It is difficult for some I’m sure (me especially anyway) to work out what is going on and there we’re conspiracies suggested in another thread I was reading yesterday. This thread is even more confusing. That’s all I was saying. 

1 hour ago, JessTickle said:
3 hours ago, quilp said:

Reproduced here verbatim...

"Hi Quim.

We thought we'd just pop into tell you what a sad little fuck you are and how it's great seeing how annoyed you are that your gay little forum that you love so much is coming to an end. Do you really think other forum members who have been blocked are seething? We can assure you we are not. ....... etc etc etc

How many personalities do you think are contained within "We" :D

Its a truly bizarre state of affairs thats for sure.

It's so bizarre, it's almost artificially so.  Like someone had read Trolling for Dummies and decided to put every single thing in it into a single message.  Down to a greengrocer's apostrophe.  I suppose it's effective in getting some sort of attention, but it doesn't seem to be working in the main object of trolling, which getting people enraged.  Instead a sort of bemused pity seems to be the main reaction.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Ok, well whatever. But aren’t the Mods the ones who are cancelling accounts and trying to do something with the forums? It is difficult for some I’m sure (me especially anyway) to work out what is going on and there we’re conspiracies suggested in another thread I was reading yesterday. This thread is even more confusing. That’s all I was saying. 

Things came to a head, the mods had to act otherwise it put the existence of this forum in jeopardy. Certain, 'creations' had gone too far. If they hadn't, we wouldn't be where we are now. Simple. I still can't fathom your apparent confusion about it all. What am I/you missing here? 

6 minutes ago, quilp said:

Things came to a head, the mods had to act otherwise it put the existence of this forum in jeopardy. Certain, 'creations' had gone too far. If they hadn't, we wouldn't be where we are now. Simple. I still can't fathom your apparent confusion about it all. What am I/you missing here? 

You’re missing that you seem to know an awful lot more about the background than me. I saw some threads closed, and then this mental thread start up and that’s about it and I still don’t really make much sense of this thread to be honest. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

3 hours ago, quilp said:

Reproduced here verbatim...

"Hi Quim.

We thought we'd just pop into tell you what a sad little fuck you are and how it's great seeing how annoyed you are that your gay little forum that you love so much is coming to an end. Do you really think other forum members who have been blocked are seething? We can assure you we are not. They are pissing themselves laughing at the witch hunt that is going on. Are you the witch finder general? Or just a sad little dickhead with big opinions of himself who takes himself and his silly little internet posts far too seriously? You need to grow up "Quim" and stop living your empty life on the internet through silly internet characters thinking you're achieving anything of substance.

Do you like fake forum's?

That's how much people are laughing at you ans MF. They are not seething in the least- not at all, in fact. I bet every time you see "Quim" and his Quentin Crisp avatar on the fake forum's you're the one who's properly seething. We bet you're just seething totally mental because you're such a big man in your own head aren't you- "Quim" the big Manx Forum's fanny. The fake characters will be telling some great stories about "Quim" and his bum chums in the next few weeks. You must drop by. We' ll be trying to build an audience for the angry sekf important benders that you all are.

It's coming to an end for your silly little schoolboy abuse factory that you love so much where you can hide and pretend anyone else in the world cares about anything you or your stupid overgrown schoolchildren say on MF. Even Derek Flint is on the radio saying you're a bunch of dicks who he has been monitoring for years. We all know who you are as well, and far from seething everyone is laughing their cocks off at such a pitiful little man.

Just please grow up and act your age.

Best sign up to facebook and post your own crap under your own name and people can laugh even more! And by the way- some of us have been posting on here longer than you have fuck boy! Have fun seething with rage that you still can't get your own way and that the rest of the Island is laughing at you as the forum gets shut down.

Bye xx. "

So there you go folks. Seething and totally obsessed. And I'm the one taking himself too seriously...

Lol.

hahahaha, I got one too. It would some deluded fool is targeting certain individuals. I cried myself to sleep when I read mine...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just for the fun of it, here's the one I received last night... Guessing the poster should be given all the love and sympathy he/she/it deserves

Hi “Neil”

We thought we’d just pop in to tell you what a sad little fuck you are and how it’s great seeing how annoyed you are that your gay little forum that you love so much is coming to an end. Do you really think some of the other forum members who have been blocked are getting wound up or are seething? We can assure you they are not. They are pissing themselves laughing at the paranoid MF witch hunt that is going on. How does it feel to be a sad dickhead with big opinions of himself who takes himself and his silly internet posts on MF far too seriously? You need to grow up “Neil” and stop living your empty life on the internet through silly internet characters thinking you’re achieving anything of substance. Do you like the fake Forums? That’s how much people are laughing at you and at MF. They are not angry in the least - not at all in fact. There will be a really thick “Neil” character on there soon. The fake characters will be telling some great stories about “Neil” and his various bum chums in the next few weeks. You must drop by. We’ll be trying to build the audience for the Angry Benders Forum to show what a bunch of angry self important clowns you all are. You should have stuck to iomonline where you were totally shit and embarrassing as well. But we bet even they spotted what a pitiful individual you are. 

It’s all coming to an end for your silly little school boy abuse factory that you love so much where you can hide and pretend anyone else in the world cares about anything you or your stupid over grown school children friends say on MF. Even Derek Flint is on the Radio saying you’re a bunch of dicks who he has been monitoring for years. We all know who you are as well, and far from seething everyone is laughing their cocks off at such pitiful people. Just please grow up and act your age! 

Best sign up to Facebook and post your angry crap under your own name and people can laugh even more! And by the way - some of us have been posting longer on here than you have fuck boy! 

Have fun seething with rage that you still can’t get your own way and that the rest of the Island is laughing at you as the Forum gets shut down.

Bye xx

14 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You’re missing that you seem to know an awful lot more about the background than me. I saw some threads closed, and then this mental thread start up and that’s about it and I still don’t really make much sense of this thread to be honest. 

Oh come on now. 

Its obvious. Some sick individual has finally be clamped down on. 

28 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

... aren’t the Mods the ones who are cancelling accounts and trying to do something with the forums?

They are. In light of everything, for my tuppence ha'penny...

I would quite happily pay a fiver, even a tenner, as an entrance fee to register on here and I would hope those who enjoy this forum as I do would also happily do the same. Introduce it with a month's notice so people can get their heads around it and suspend all other accounts thereafter. People can still follow but not post until they cough up. More paid-up subscribers might help reinforce its credibility too. Just saw that PM Neil... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, quilp said:

They are. In light of everything, for my tuppence ha'penny...

I would quite happily pay a fiver, even a tenner, as an entrance fee to register on here and I would hope those who enjoy this forum as I do would also happily do the same. Introduce it with a month's notice so people can get their heads around it and suspend all other accounts thereafter. People can still follow but not post until they cough up. More paid-up subscribers might help reinforce its credibility too. Just saw that PM Neil... 

I note that you aren’t a subscriber yourself but I’d have no issue with paying. Isn’t the current annual subscription more than that? My point is though, and I said it in another thread a few days ago, that there isn’t that much content being posted here now as clearly a lot of people have simply vanished. It’s probably a very small subscriber base and many already have similar debating groups on Facebook now.

Can the Mods confirm how many actual subscribers are registered at this time out of the 10,000 odd accounts that exist on MF? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

• ans locked this topic