The competition is white hot in the race to be crowned the biggest idiot of the new Keys intake. But I think we have a bookies favourite....

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=37157&headline=Moorhouse wants to gag the press&sectionIs=NEWS&searchyear=2017

Edited by Uhtred
Typo
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

You were beaten..but I like your title better.

Apologies Albert...let’s run with your thread and I’ll gift you the title!

It is frightening that an elected official even thought that making this statement was acceptable. And he was a teacher!! God help his pupils!

However at least he's making some noise...how many of the newbies have sat in silence...

Tbh I'm disappointed by the silence of the HOKs... Not what i jad hoped for at all.

• Like 1

Where do we get these idiots from? Is there a local factory somewhere churning them out for elections? Tell him Mugabe's looking for a new job now - he'll fit right in over here if some of our own are anything to go by.

• Like 1

Yes, he was the electorate's creature and I doubt he'd have got in anywhere else. There was Moorhouse fever among some of the voters down there. Hopelessly oversold and hopelessly under-performing since. Remember too that a lot of young voters helped put him in there next time you hear an argument for lowering the voting age.

This is democracy folks and sometimes it elects idiots. 

• Like 6
55 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Yes, he was the electorate's creature and I doubt he'd have got in anywhere else. There was Moorhouse fever among some of the voters down there. Hopelessly oversold and hopelessly under-performing since. Remember too that a lot of young voters helped put him in there next time you hear an argument for lowering the voting age.

This is democracy folks and sometimes it elects idiots. 

Is it surprising he’s an idiot but the alternative was Gawne who was a dangerous idiot. He’d have been CM by now if he’d got back in and what a mess that would have been having the Paradise Papers break and that spuds and herring fire starter fronting it. At least Moorhouse is a useless idiot who doesn’t want to turn us into a bunch of jumper wearing crofting Manx speaking hippies living off the land. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, The Faceman said:

Is it surprising he’s an idiot but the alternative was Gawne who was a dangerous idiot. He’d have been CM by now if he’d got back in and what a mess that would have been having the Paradise Papers break and that spuds and herring fire starter fronting it. At least Moorhouse is a useless idiot who doesn’t want to turn us into a bunch of jumper wearing crofting Manx speaking hippies living off the land. 

Nothing wrong with that.

In fact we should all be brushing up on our Manx  and knitting jumpers if people like Moorhouse are given any heed

• Like 1