Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
ans

Registrations Enabled

Recommended Posts

Maybe they've yet to find a thread that interests them enough to post in?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job cleaning the site up. i used to post a lot years ago before i left to live across and the few times i logged in after i left it was shit. figured i'd give it another go when i came back and it has deffo improved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GivenHalfAChance said:

Good job cleaning the site up. i used to post a lot years ago before i left to live across and the few times i logged in after i left it was shit. figured i'd give it another go when i came back and it has deffo improved

Why not use your original log in then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has cleaned things up a lot...with only a couple of exceptions.

Strategy....a success ...I'd say 9 months in.

MF saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

It has cleaned things up a lot...with only a couple of exceptions.

Strategy....a success ...I'd say 9 months in.

MF saved.

But you and I are still here. :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

But you and I are still here. :o

But let's keep our bastard son dillibert quiet eh?

He's only just getting used to losing arguments with himself. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Why not use your original log in then ?

three moves across three countries, new tech, new email addresses, I have no idea what it was. why would it matter?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GivenHalfAChance said:

three moves across three countries, new tech, new email addresses, I have no idea what it was. why would it matter?

 

Not a problem, just pretty sure I would remember the name I posted under.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Not a problem, just pretty sure I would remember the name I posted under.:)

Congrats on your memory skillz. I've had bigger stuff going on over the last 6 or 7 years. Something to do with bikes or doctors maybe? you probably remember.. Doesn't everyone just leave stuff like this signed in anyway? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GivenHalfAChance said:

Congrats on your memory skillz. I've had bigger stuff going on over the last 6 or 7 years. Something to do with bikes or doctors maybe? you probably remember.. Doesn't everyone just leave stuff like this signed in anyway? 

You wouldn't be an antipodean bike racer from the past, would you ? ( Shaun )

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GivenHalfAChance said:

no i'm a local bike fan  from the present!

Do you ride in all weathers.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, dilligaf said:

You wouldn't be an antipodean bike racer from the past, would you ? ( Shaun )

Did Shaun Harris become female then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, display name said:
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:12 PM, dilligaf said:

You wouldn't be an antipodean bike racer from the past, would you ? ( Shaun )

Did Shaun Harris become female then?

Well he has had a lot of surgery.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...