Jump to content
Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, John Wright said:

But most immigrants pay their taxes and aren’t a burden to the system. Not anymore than white Anglo Saxons, Scots, Welsh or Irish. Their contribution and demand are proportional.

Health Tourism is such a small proportion of total spend it’s insignificant.

If, you, we, and politicians allow ourselves to be distracted by these right wing fake facts then nothing will be done.

Theres lots that can be done.

Capacity issues caused by long term underfunding and closing hospitals has resulted in a system running on the medical equivalent of just in time. So winter flu pushes back pre booked operations. BUT if we had better community care and cottage hospitals local to populations that shouldn’t happen. We need to look T service delivery.

Staffing is problematic because of a long standing lack of training places and, for nurses, poor pay.

So, Rog, what are you saying about ( non Caucasian ) close familial marriages and genetic defects? Are you suggesting a ban, or a warning at marriage that medical care won’t be available and having children is AYOR?

Is it a long term problem? Or as most ( non white ) immigrants integrate, especially at 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation won’t it go away?

What is your view about the same issues for white families ( first cousin marriage is legal after all ), or parents who are warned their foetus is going be very ill or disabled but go ahead to full term? Should those children be the subject of rationed treatment or a requirement, for the common good, that the parents must pay. Or parents who struggle and campaign for the best possible expensive treatment for a child who can never live independently, probably being hospitalised all their lives?

Where is your line?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets not go off topic, but Anderson is a gravy train rider of little use, a church going nice bloke maybe, but as much good as a chocolate fireguard. Cant even sort his own issues out without having c

Trust me John my wife has been a nurse for 45yrs, used to wear a starched white hat and silver buckle and she will tell you that the upside down triangle is rife throughout the health service !!

This is not just in the DHSC, it's endemic throughout IoM Government.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rob Callister said:

I haven’t said that budgets need cutting, what we need is a clear understand where the money is being spent, especially around the extra £9.5 million this year.... and are we actually getting value for money. 

As I have said many times, I would go back into the Department if asked, but I certainly will not sit on a Department and do nothing.....

All set up perfectly for Rob's first "LIES LIES LIES !!!!" of 2018.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In the case of immigrants those who do work do need pay tax on their declared earnings but with large families their gross cost far exceeds their benefit to the economy. Additionally the per capita effect on the ballance of trade is detrimental due to those that do work do so mostly in the Service Sector.

 

First cousin marriage let alone sibling marriage has been taking place for generations within small family groups so amplifying the genetic mutation.

 

Integration? It's not happening in one particular sector and indeed it is actually prohibited in the book that is the root of one particular religion.  Good grief, "marrying out" is horrendously difficult in the more rabid sects of my erstwhile religion!

Damaged foetus, IMO termination should be the accepted norm. If a pre-diagnosed deformed foetus is detected goes to full term IMO ongoing medical support should be limited to little more than palliative care.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rog said:

In the case of immigrants those who do work do need pay tax on their declared earnings but with large families their gross cost far exceeds their benefit to the economy. Additionally the per capita effect on the ballance of trade is detrimental due to those that do work do so mostly in the Service Sector.

 

First cousin marriage let alone sibling marriage has been taking place for generations within small family groups so amplifying the genetic mutation.

 

Integration? It's not happening in one particular sector and indeed it is actually prohibited in the book that is the root of one particular religion.  Good grief, "marrying out" is horrendously difficult in the more rabid sects of my erstwhile religion!

Damaged foetus, IMO termination should be the accepted norm. If a pre-diagnosed deformed foetus is detected goes to full term IMO ongoing medical support should be limited to little more than palliative care.

 

 

And virtually none of that is true for the vast majority of immigrants of any hue.

Family size reduces to standard UK levels within 2 generations. What would you do to white catholics, or others, who have large families for religious/social reasons.

Where’s your evidence that the majority of immigrants work mainly in the low paid service sector? That broad brush isn’t true, maybe of original or 1st generation but by 2nd generation their take up of higher education far outstrips that of poor working class whites.

Your last comment smells of eugenics and genocide. Look where that got us in the last century, look where it got your erstwhile co believers or ethnic group 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And virtually none of that is true for the vast majority of immigrants of any hue.

Family size reduces to standard UK levels within 2 generations. What would you do to white catholics, or others, who have large families for religious/social reasons.

Where’s your evidence that the majority of immigrants work mainly in the low paid service sector? That broad brush isn’t true, maybe of original or 1st generation but by 2nd generation their take up of higher education far outstrips that of poor working class whites.

Your last comment smells of eugenics and genocide. Look where that got us in the last century, look where it got your erstwhile co believers or ethnic group 

If only your comments were true.

I'm too old and ugly to dig out the facts for anyone but start with "migration watch" and work from there.

As for genocide and how to deal with damaged foetuses, comparing what 'ole Shicklgruber and his mates got up to has absolutely no connection so yah boo sucks as far as that goes!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rog said:

In the case of immigrants those who do work do need pay tax on their declared earnings but with large families their gross cost far exceeds their benefit to the economy. Additionally the per capita effect on the ballance of trade is detrimental due to those that do work do so mostly in the Service Sector

Economists are generally in unanimous agreement that immagration is beneficial to economies.  Doesn't really require a link as a simple google search will validate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Economists are generally in unanimous agreement that immagration is beneficial to economies.  Doesn't really require a link as a simple google search will validate.

that works when you need more people,    once all the jobs are filled  every body else   just dilutes the wealth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Economists are generally in unanimous agreement that immagration is beneficial to economies.  Doesn't really require a link as a simple google search will validate.

Beneficial to the UK economy in terms of increasing the UK GDP but that is not the same as being beneficial to the UK "current account". 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Rog said:

Beneficial to the UK economy in terms of increasing the UK GDP but that is not the same as being beneficial to the UK "current account". 

 

On 17/08/2014 at 1:58 PM, Bobbie Bobster said:

@spook I think your obsession with balance of trade is naive and displays a level of unfamiliarity with economics that I would struggle to correct.

This might be one of those "I'm out" moments!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

 

This might be one of those "I'm out" moments!

Your understanding of economics is as flawed as your assumption of who I am.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rog said:

Your understanding of economics is as flawed as your assumption of who I am.

Since I'm not assuming anything about you, this statement is null.  My quote was to indicate that the whole "balance of trade" nonsense was done and dusted on MF a number of years ago.

I'm glad that we agree that immigration is accepted to be economically beneficial.  I consider the matter closed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Integration? It's not happening in one particular sector and indeed it is actually prohibited in the book that is the root of one particular religion.  Good grief, "marrying out" is horrendously difficult in the more rabid sects of my erstwhile religion!

Are you referring to the Jews Rog, I only ask because I know they don't like the idea of marrying outside the Faith, for all others than Jew are goyim (non Jew/cattle)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

Since I'm not assuming anything about you, this statement is null.  My quote was to indicate that the whole "balance of trade" nonsense was done and dusted on MF a number of years ago.

I'm glad that we agree that immigration is accepted to be economically beneficial.  I consider the matter closed.

Bobbie, the relationship between GDP which is a measure of economic activity and the COST of that activity has long been a bone of contention when the claims that immigration is beneficial or not gets raised.

Put simply, a bouyant GDP is a good thing as it keeps the cost of borrowing low but when the cost of maintaining or increasing the GDP requires ever increasing issuing of Gilts it amounts to a form of Ponzi scheme.

When the export earnings of immigrants comes nowhere near to the cost of imports that they require and the gross cost to the UK Welfare State far exceeds any value they have is where the wheels come off.  Then add the burden on infrastructure and costs of housing ---.

 

Sorry, Bobbie, your dog won't fight

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yootalkin2me said:

Integration? It's not happening in one particular sector and indeed it is actually prohibited in the book that is the root of one particular religion.  Good grief, "marrying out" is horrendously difficult in the more rabid sects of my erstwhile religion!

Are you referring to the Jews Rog, I only ask because I know they don't like the idea of marrying outside the Faith, for all others than Jew are goyim (non Jew/cattle)?

Yes, I was referring to us Yiddles, but your translation of "Goyim" is incorrect.  The Hebrew word Goyim relates to "the herd" which contextually means the lot outside and has been mistranslated to cattle who WANT the word to be offensive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Donald Trumps said:

Mr Cannan made it quite clear that he was anticipating further funding requests from DHSC

That would figure. I don’t think anyone really has an issue with this department “overspending” at all. So it’s hard to see why everyone wanted Beecrofts head on a spike. At least she did the honorable thing and tried to se it through when others apparently fled at the first sign of danger and are now happy to pin it all in her. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...