Jump to content
Spam messages. Please stop reporting messages from Orange 15, Ivsa and Pupyh. They’ve been banned. ×

Boundary disputes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Rob Callister said:

Your opening regardings was that you were having a boundary dispute, which then turns out to be against us....

In which parallel universe did I say (or make up) anything of the sort? Turrican Ii posted a link in reply to my genuine opening post and your case was halfway down it and I made an observation on it as I thought it was interesting. That’s basically all. You sound completely paranoid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m obviously going daft. I can’t see where swordfish suggests the dispute is with Rob. Why does Rob think he does? 

Can you believe this cunt. He slags swordfish off blaming him as his neighbour now wants to redeem by helping him out. Who voted this dickhead in. This man is in Tynwald court and voting on "our" beha

Whatever, I’m sick of it. The minute his name is even mentioned on here all this bitter shite happens again. I thought that had all stopped now. It’s a bit like Fawlty Towers; whatever you do don’t me

15 minutes ago, paswt said:

Tell me to mind my own business "Swordfish" but am I to understand that  "Rob Callister" is not the neighbour you are in dispute with?

:flowers:

I wouldnt be rude enough to tell you to mind your own business. I am not a neighbour of Robs but I do live in Onchan so I thought it was interesting as he is my MHK. I have a totally unrelated and unconnected dispute with my neighbour which I wanted to ask for some informal advice on. The feedback above has personally been helpful to me. I have taken initial legal advice but I think John Wright’s comments are good advice and I’ll just try to talk to them again before I start shelling out more legal fees to go to court. I thought my opening post was clear to anyone who isn’t paranoid in that I dont think I’m getting legal advice that is that helpful to me so I asked other people for some pointers. I did not say that I am suing anybody, or that I have sued anyone at any time. It has not ended up in court yet and I will take Johns advice that probably that should be the last resort after all else fails. 

Edited by Swordfish
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swordfish said:

I wouldnt be rude enough to tell you to mind your own business. I am not a neighbour of Robs but I do live in Onchan so I thought it was interesting as he is my MHK. I have a totally unrelated and unconnected dispute with my neighbour which I wanted to ask for some informal advice on. The feedback above has personally been helpful to me. I have taken initial legal advice but I think John Wright’s comments are good advice and I’ll just try to talk to them again before I start shelling out more legal fees to go to court. 

Thanks for the clarification , in that event I think that your MHK owes you an apology at the very least. 

I did ask Rob the cost to the taxpayer of his media training course  and  he claimed he was unable to establish the cost , which didn't impress me TBH  , however he's not my MHK 

I too live in Onchan and am grateful I don't have some on this site as "neighbours":lol:.

I think JW's advice is sound and I wish you well .

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paswt said:

Thanks for the clarification , in that event I think that your MHK owes you an apology at the very least. 

Nah, doesn’t bother me. As you say maybe some more media training wouldn’t go amiss though. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob Callister said:

Swordfish - you are a troll of the nastiest type.....

Your opening regardings was that you were having a boundary dispute, which then turns out to be against us....

Our land dispute is on the IOM Courts Page for all to see - we also gave evidence to a Tynwald Select Committee in order to ensure that the same mistakes did not happen to anyone else. 

We didnt ask for our Dispute to end up in the Courts, if anything, it was forced upon us....

You are simply a horrible little troll - but thanks showing your true colours 

It will be interesting to see if Rob retracts his post with an apology or provides evidence to back up his claims.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m obviously going daft. I can’t see where swordfish suggests the dispute is with Rob. Why does Rob think he does? 

I think maybe just a touch of paranoia.. I wondered the same as you did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, paswt said:

It will be interesting to see if Rob retracts his post with an apology or provides evidence to back up his claims.

Doubt it, will be lurking whilst logged out to see which way the wind is blowing though.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, finlo said:

Doubt it, will be lurking whilst logged out to see which way the wind is blowing though.

He should have stuck to his guns and not posted here again. He hasn't done himself any favours, has he ? (again)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swordfish said:

In which parallel universe did I say (or make up) anything of the sort? Turrican Ii posted a link in reply to my genuine opening post and your case was halfway down it and I made an observation on it as I thought it was interesting. That’s basically all. You sound completely paranoid. 

Paranoid maybe as it was an extremely difficult time for my wife and I, we almost lost our home through no fault of our own. 

If you are genuinely having a land dispute then please contact me via rob.callister@gov.im - we spent 18 months putting together our legal case..... so I can help with advice and the right course of action to take, or not to take hopefully...

I doubt you will contact me - as I still believe this all about raking up someone’s past....

 

Edited by Rob Callister
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:
1 hour ago, Swordfish said:

In which parallel universe did I say (or make up) anything of the sort? Turrican Ii posted a link in reply to my genuine opening post and your case was halfway down it and I made an observation on it as I thought it was interesting. That’s basically all. You sound completely paranoid. 

Paranoid maybe as it was an extremely difficult time for my wife and I, we almost lost our home through no fault of our own. 

If you are genuinely having a land dispute then please contact me via rob.callister@gov.im - we spent 18 months putting together our legal case..... so I can help with advice and the right course of action to take, or not to take hopefully...

I doubt you will contact me - as I this believe this all about raking up someone past....

If you believe he is only digging up the past, why post that reply and offer to help ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Paranoid maybe as it was an extremely difficult time for my wife and I, we almost lost our home through no fault of our own. 

If you are genuinely having a land dispute then please contact me via rob.callister@gov.im - we spent 18 months putting together our legal case..... so I can help with advice and the right course of action to take, or not to take hopefully...

I doubt you will contact me - as I still believe this all about raking up someone’s past....

 

Can you believe this cunt. He slags swordfish off blaming him as his neighbour now wants to redeem by helping him out. Who voted this dickhead in. This man is in Tynwald court and voting on "our" behalf. Bloody frightening. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rob Callister said:

Paranoid maybe as it was an extremely difficult time for my wife and I, we almost lost our home through no fault of our own. 

If you are genuinely having a land dispute then please contact me via rob.callister@gov.im - we spent 18 months putting together our legal case..... so I can help with advice and the right course of action to take, or not to take hopefully...

I doubt you will contact me - as I still believe this all about raking up someone’s past....

As you lost your case I doubt I will need your advice as I have already said that I intend to take John Wright’s advice and try to solve my problem amicably. Also please stop trying to establish who I am through the back door by asking me to email you. I will not be contacting you given your general aggressive behaviour and paranoia in this thread. Make of that what you will. 

Edited by Swordfish
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...