Mere Child Becomes Health Minister

Donald Trumps

From Manx Radio...

HQ. '' ....‘I am delighted Mr Ashford has taken up my offer to become the next Minister for Health and Social Care. The Department is facing some major challenges and I am confident he will work as part of the Council of Ministers to put the Island’s health and social care services on a sustainable footing for future generations.’...''"

So he will receive some 'direction'? From whom(s)?

Slinky, you missed a trick not putting Katie on the cover!

Edited by Kopek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Alf Cannan and Treasury, I'd suggest. Because he's going to be very quickly like a fish out of water left to his own devices. A lamb put in to take the responsibility for the financial bloodletting to come.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Kopek said:

From Manx Radio...

HQ. '' ....‘I am delighted Mr Ashford has taken up my offer to become the next Minister for Health and Social Care. The Department is facing some major challenges and I am confident he will work as part of the Council of Ministers to put the Island’s health and social care services on a sustainable footing for future generations.’...''"

Slinky, you missed a trick not putting Katie on the cover!

What sort of perv are you ? Not normal perv stuff that .

• Haha 1

Two things...I’ll bet Malcolm Couch has called in every pair of incontinence pants the DHSC have in stock, as he’ll be pissing himself laughing for a week, and, secondly, for all his millions in undeserved land grants, can’t Quayle buy a shirt that cost more than £4.99 and a suit that (a) fits and (b) didn’t belong to his great-grandfather. What a slob.

Actually...one more thing...and I’m serious; as someone posted above, given their relative youthfulness they look appallingly unhealthy. What message does that send out about the Island’s healthcare status (not quite as bad as Quayle and Charters I grant you). Perhaps it actually illustrates what the health services are up against. Corpulent, unhealthy twats burning millions of pounds but no calories.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1