Mere Child Becomes Health Minister

Donald Trumps

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

-£10k down on his proposed saving plan already. Great start Dave.

Actually not.  Bettison was also a member of Home Affairs, where what is quite a small Department has been given loads of extra members, presumably to keep Malarkey away from actually doing anything.  You only get the extra 30% once.  Neither Callister's nor Bettison's resignations meant the loss of any money for them.

22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Claire Christian, wasn't it ? Can't remember the members.:)

Was the CEO Ken Tomlinson ? ( RIP) :(  Nice guy too.

Good call...I think you’re right. I don’t think I was aware that he’d passed away. How sad.

3 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Good call...I think you’re right. I don’t think I was aware that he’d passed away. How sad.

Very nice guy and bloody good at his job. Taken too soon.:(

I'd hate to think what K T thought about "Chopper Charters" getting the job as CEO. :o 

Edited by dilligaf

19 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Actually not.  Bettison was also a member of Home Affairs, where what is quite a small Department has been given loads of extra members, presumably to keep Malarkey away from actually doing anything.  You only get the extra 30% once.  Neither Callister's nor Bettison's resignations meant the loss of any money for them.

She's just as much use as a fart in a spacesuit. Met her, heard her, helped someone else at the same election and listened to her about 50 times.

Out next time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

She's just as much use as a fart in a spacesuit. Met her, heard her, helped someone else at the same election and listened to her about 50 times.

Out next time.

Admittedly we’re at an early stage but I’d say “out next time” is a fair prediction for quite a few of the current newbies.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Canteen expenses will now pale any health service savings into insignificance.

I believe the hospital canteen prices are quite normal now so maybe we'll get some money back, providing they pay for what they are about to receive.

10 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Deficit sorted if she eats there.

10 hours ago, dilligaf said:

We should not laugh really, but when one puts oneself into the public eye and sucks on it's teat, we probably get away with it.

Who's laughing? Albert comes home after sloping around being ignored in the pub, with a belly full of beer. and desperate to think he's funny man. The remark is below childish. Just silly.